Our focus? Make brands mean something to consumers no matter how they come in contact.
Which is why we have deep expertise across multiple disciplines. This creates an integrated solution of the critical marketing capabilities our clients need. Not to mention less overhead and more cohesive thinking.
It works! Over 100 top brands agree.
Founded in 1993, The Marketing Arm has a distinctive culture that aims to inspire the best people to improve daily, think bigger, and maximize fun.
We have 750+ employees across 15 offices in 10 countries, and are a part of the DAS Group of Companies, a division of Omnicom Group Inc.
If you care about awards, we’ve got those too: “Most Awarded Agency,” “Most Creative Agency,” “Best Places to Work,” Lions, Pencils, Clios, Reggies … you name it.
Our culture is unbeatable, and we're growing in size and capability every day. We have fun, take pride in our work, and welcome talented people who want to do the same.
Be Anywhere. Do Anything. Start Here.
We are a leading entertainment marketing agency seeking Manager of Talent Procurement to develop and negotiate high-profile talent/brand deals on behalf of our Fortune 500 clients.
- Provide high-value counsel in the model, influencer, photography and general talent and entertainment/marketing space.
- Research and provide talent suggestions for digital influencers, models and other authorities including hair and makeup stylists etc., possible celebrities to support client marketing objectives.
- Draft/negotiate entertainment licensing contracts, coordinating with team members, legal, talent representation, and clients.
- Maintain solid relationships with a variety of key industry players including talent, agents, and managers in France as well as other markets.
- Monitor and stay on top of the entertainment industry news and trends.
- Facilitate and coordinate various meticulous talent needs; prioritize and handle high-volume of work including talent approvals, shoots, PR days etc.
- Have solid experience in negotiating PR, digital influencer and advertising spokesperson contracts.
- Bachelor¹s degree in Communications, Public Relations, Journalism, Marketing or related field.
- At least 5+ years of experience in talent buying, entertainment public relations, talent agency, talent management or a similar position.
- Demonstrated understanding of the marketing business; promotions, public relations and advertising.
- Experience in celebrity/social media space and/or digital influencers is a must, and music licensing a plus.
- Experience negotiating contracts (some legal terminology, drafting experience).
- Industry relationships with key music and Hollywood industry players including talent agents, managers, and publicists.
- Have a strong interest in pop culture and knowledge of the celebrity/brand landscape across all categories.
- Must be detail oriented and able to manage multiple tasks easily.
- Account management experience.
- Strong presentation, negotiation, and communications skills
- Experience and understanding of taxes - knowing how to save costs for clients while being compliant to clients' policies.
- Fluent in Mandarin and English.
The Marketing Arm Entertainment/Platinum Rye Entertainment is an entertainment marketing consultancy specializing in the procurement of celebrity talent and the licensing of music and other copyrighted properties for use in advertising, public relations efforts, special events and promotional campaigns. As one of the world’s largest buyers of talent and music for commercial purposes, Platinum Rye combines extensive marketplace knowledge with unparalleled industry access, influence and scale to save our clients time and money. The Marketing now represents dozens of Fortune 500 companies, either directly or through PR, advertising or digital agencies, connecting brands to the power of entertainment, music, fashion and sports.
TMA strategically matches companies and brands with the right talent and authorities across every category, including luxury, fashion, technology, consumer packaged goods and automotive. We have successfully brokered thousands of deals around the world with celebrity talent for a wide variety of advertising and marketing campaigns, consisting of on-camera, print, digital, in-store and public relations initiatives. Our experience includes contracting TV and film talent, music artists, athletes, social media stars, models, chefs, authorities, designers and other notable personalities. We books live acts to perform at both private and public functions, from small corporate gatherings to multi-city concert tours. We are also one of the world’s largest buyers of published/recorded music and licensors of intellectual properties for advertising and promotional use.
Platinum Rye Entertainment (http://www.platinumrye.com) operates in affiliation with The Marketing Arm (http://www.themarketingarm.com). Our culture is unbeatable, and we're growing in size and capability. Platinum Rye Entertainment & TMA are a part of Omnicom's Diversified Agency Service group.