About The Juice: The Juice is hiring key team members to join its founding team as we reinvent the B2B Content Marketing landscape. This is an opportunity to join an early-stage SaaS company and have your fingerprints on a product and team that is creating a content marketing platform that is a true game-changer. You’ll work closely with both the marketing and sales teams while reporting directly to our Director of Sales.
As one of the first members of the sales team in a fast growing start-up your efforts will shape the future of the company and your career growth and opportunities will be dramatically accelerated.
About this role: The Juice is looking for a motivated Sales Development Representative to be the first point of contact and interaction with prospects. You will be engaging with Marketing leaders about how to change the way they curate their content for specific users. Beyond this, this team member will have an integral role in target account selection, Account-Based Marketing (ABM) programs, and presentation to Sales and Marketing leadership for final alignment. Ultimately, the SDR is responsible for presenting right-fit leads to the marketing and sales leaders, and help convert these to high-quality opportunities via traditional prospecting, direct mail strategy, using The Juice platform, and finally scheduling of initial meetings.
The Juice is based in Indianapolis, but open to remote employees.
Compensation: $55,000-$60,000 plus variable commission plan.
What You’ll Do:
- Prospecting: Responsible for owning prospecting activities (fielding inbound inquiries and performing outbound outreach) and for scheduling initial meetings / demos. You’ll identify qualified prospects, contact them (via email, phone, and/or social media), and manage activities in The Juice’s CRM (currently HubSpot).
- Sales Support: You will work with the Director of Sales in the demo-to-close and post-sales processes. This includes attending demos, learning how to position and promote The Juice’s offerings, and helping sales with the demo-to-close process.
- Marketing Support: You will also work with marketing to perform market research in order to identify target prospects. In addition, you will help execute lead-generation campaigns and follow up on leads generated from those campaigns. As marketing activities generate inbound leads, you will help qualify those leads and deliver them to the sales team or enroll them in marketing-driven nurture campaigns, as appropriate.
- Process Improvement: We need leaders in every role, and we’ll need your help in improving the SDR process and role. You will help us identify new trends and opportunities for the SDR function to be highly effective and an integral part of the marketing and sales organization.
- Achievement and Accountability: You will help set and measure weekly, monthly, and quarterly activity targets and goals.
What You’ll Need:
- To be a self starter - someone who focuses on results and finds a way to get to the desired result in the best possible way
- Interest in growing a career in the Martech space.
- Ability to quickly learn technology and to speak with confidence about The Juice.
- A knack for getting to the “right people” and creating relationships with decision-makers.
- Self-motivation: You’re the kind of person who sees an opportunity and tackles it head on!
- You love people, default to helping when you see an unmet need, and you have awesome communication skills.
- Resilience: Sales prospecting is challenging work, and you won’t win over every prospect. You need to have a resilient attitude and a willingness to treat every email, call, and day as a new opportunity to make a connection with someone The Juice can help.
What We Value:
We constantly challenge ourselves to push boundaries, defy conventional wisdom, and take smart risks by pursuing big opportunities hiding in plain sight.
We push ourselves and portfolio companies to build processes and systems that compress time, speed, and decision-making to produce results faster.
We demand the best from ourselves, our team, and our partners. We create the context for success by providing the appropriate resources, infrastructure, training, and mentorship required to win.
High Alpha is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We don’t discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.