The Juice is hiring key team members to join its founding team as we reinvent the B2B Content Marketing landscape. As a pre-launch company, this is an opportunity to join an early-stage SaaS company and have your fingerprints on a product and team that is creating a content marketing platform. You’ll work closely with both the product/technology team and go-to-market team while reporting directly to our Co-Founder and CTO.
We are looking for an entrepreneurial technical analyst. As our first, full-time analyst, you’ll help us ensure our platform is optimized for all stakeholders -- our team, content consumers, customers, prospects (content marketers), and more. As a Technical Analyst, you’ll collaborate cross-functionally with our Engineering, Marketing, Sales, and leadership teams to discover, create, and optimize our platform. You will have the unique opportunity to create this function and rapidly prototype new and innovative solutions, as we develop a platform to reach two audiences: our B2B content consumers and our content marketing customers. Your efforts will shape the future of the product, team, and company.
As a new High Alpha Studio company, you’ll be able to work side-by-side with the High Alpha network, comprised of experienced SaaS experts and operators.
While the ideal candidate has technical experience with an understanding of the B2B Marketing space, we’re looking for someone who is willing to learn, move fast, and is comfortable with ambiguity.
What You’ll Do:
- Build repeatable process for ensuring the right content is being discovered and published to The Juice platform
- Maintain an understanding of the threshold that content should meet to be published to The Juice platform
- Work with The Juice team and stakeholders to promote the best content and “staff picks” throughout The Juice platform
- Manage the relationship with a third party partner to ensure that content issues are being resolved in a timely manner and that ongoing workstreams are optimized
- Discover content that should be on The Juice and work within existing process to bring it on to the platform
- Work with Customer Success team to ensure that customers’ content is being featured to its best ability and populate customer content hubs
- Continually refine process for how content is populated on the platform and ensure the process is setup to scale with the business into the future
- Think critically about enrichment opportunities -- what more can we do with content that is on the platform
What We’re Looking For:
- 1-3+ years experience in the B2B SaaS space. Marketing technology experience is a plus but not required.
- An ability to think autonomously, communicate context effectively, comfort with ambiguity, and a bias for action
- Ability to take lead and own one’s own tasks and projects from start to finish.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience in process and/or project management
- Genuine curiosity and a strong desire to continuously learn and grow.
What We Value:
We constantly challenge ourselves to push boundaries, defy conventional wisdom, and take smart risks by pursuing big opportunities hiding in plain sight.
We push ourselves and portfolio companies to build processes and systems that compress time, speed, and decision-making to produce results faster.
We demand the best from ourselves, our team, and our partners. We create the context for success by providing the appropriate resources, infrastructure, training, and mentorship required to win.
High Alpha is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We don’t discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.