The Information is an independent business publication known for original, in-depth reporting about the technology industry. We're the go-to daily read for the most important people in technology and business and are building a one-of-a kind community of subscribers. With offices in San Francisco, New York, and Hong Kong, we have a sustainable business, plenty of capital and big ambitions to grow our business and team.
We are looking for a motivated individual interested in joining a fast-paced marketing team at a growing media company. As a marketing manager, this person will be responsible for executing both paid and lifecycle marketing campaigns, including strategy, segmentation, and quantitative analysis, under the guidance of a seasoned team. Day-to-day responsibilities will include end-to-end execution on paid acquisition campaigns across multiple channels, loading and executing email lifecycle campaigns, and iterating on A/B experiments across various channels in a data-driven and rigorous manner. We expect applicants to have relevant experience with email marketing tools and strategies, possess strong quantitative and analytical skills, and have a strong willingness to learn new things.
- 1- 2 years of experience in professional marketing role–experience in a consumer facing subscription business a strong plus
- Working experience or interest in email marketing systems such as Customer.io, Braze, Campaign Monitor, etc...
- Working experience managing Facebook and/or Google Ads campaigns
- Possesses strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel (pivot tables, lookups, charts)
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment, set priorities and meet deadlines
- Dependable and detail-oriented team player
- Ability to accept constructive criticism and problem solver
- Eager to learn new things regarding creative and marketing trends
- HTML / CSS experience a big plus
Roles at The Information come with a competitive salary and the opportunity for a significant annual bonus.
We have excellent benefits, including:
- Company-paid medical, dental and vision coverage for employees and their dependents
- Basic life insurance
- Generous paid leave that increases over time
- A parental leave policy for new parents
- Flexible Spending Account
- Commuter benefits
- A gym and fitness stipend
- A highly professional, inclusive, diverse workplace with a zero-tolerance policy for harassment
- Beautiful offices in the heart of the Financial District in San Francisco with an outstanding view… that we hope we'll return to soon!