Do your friends constantly ask you where they should go on a third date, or you’re always tasked with picking the restaurant for a group dinner? Do you always get messages from obscure family members visiting Fort Worth requesting a few recommendations? Are your notes littered with mini-itineraries for when people are in town that involve eating five meals a day? Then you might be our person.
We’re expanding The Infatuation to include guides to cities around the globe, including Fort Worth. These guides will show travelers where to eat and drink in some of our favorite locations and how to make the most of their time in a new city.
- Can demonstrate a deep, local knowledge of the restaurant and bar scene in Fort Worth.
- Does not need to be a professional writer, but should have writing experience (a writing sample will be required of each candidate).
- Familiarity with The Infatuation style of writing.
- Based in and/or has spent extensive time in Fort Worth.
- Must be able to meet and adhere to deadlines.
Interested? Attach your resume and fill out the questions below. If there’s a fit, we’ll be in touch.