At The Infatuation and Zagat, we're on a mission to build the world's most trustworthy, useful, and entertaining restaurant recommendation platform. Over the last 5 years we’ve grown from a small team in New York (that could fit around a picnic table) to a company of 80 full time staff across NYC, LA, SF, Seattle, Chicago, Boston, Philly, Miami, and London. And many more cities to come.
In March of 2018, we acquired Zagat from Google with plans to relaunch the brand as a user generated content platform, furthering our mission to “become the default” in the restaurant recommendation space. We now own two strong brands: Zagat, a legacy product with global recognition and The Infatuation, an editorially driven restaurant review platform with a loyal audience. How the two brands will fit together, compliment each other, and scale simultaneously is our next challenge.
We’re looking for a COO/CFO who is up for that challenge. As COO/CFO, you’d report directly to CEO and Cofounder, Chris Stang. You’d immediately take on our operations, finance, and talent teams, with potential to manage other teams in the future.
- Operationalize current and developing revenue streams, and help us unearth new ones
- Financial modeling for big picture initiatives
- Business planning
- Staffing and operational needs
- Map out org structure of The Infatuation + Zagat
- Organizational development
- Company-wide OKRs
- Oversee current and future business services - legal, finance, people operations, IT, etc.