Were you the student who kept everything color coded and lived by your day planner? (Hey, maybe that’s still you now). Are you the friend constantly coordinating schedules for group dinners and making itineraries for big vacations? Want to know what it takes to run a growing media and technology company from the inside out?
We have a job for you. Read on to find out more about what we’re looking for in our Executive Assistant position.
- Handle all scheduling requests for our Co-Founders: CEO Chris Stang and CRO Andrew Steinthal
- Support CEO in putting together presentations, one sheets, and decks for high level meetings
- Coordinate travel - from that meeting uptown to the business trip to London
- Help serve as welcome committee to guests, making sure their experience in our office is top notch
- Take detailed messages - over phone, email, text, you name it
- 2-3 years experience in an office environment
- Insanely organized - previous calendar management experience is preferred
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communicator
- Proficient in Keynote, Photoshop, InDesign
- Interest in growing into a full-time role at a startup company, whether it be partnerships/sales, marketing, operations, or beyond