The Infatuation is growing quickly and we’re hiring our next full-time Editorial Assistant in London. We’re looking for someone with exceptional organizational skills, who wants to be at the centre of a fast-paced editorial team that’s on a mission to create the world’s greatest restaurant discovery platform.
This position is an essential part of our London editorial team, with duties ranging from managing our photo shoot schedule and helping produce our thrice-weekly newsletters, to editorial research (calling/visiting restaurants and fact-checking) and contributing writing to guides.
You’ll be perfect for this role if you are detail-oriented, take initiative, and are incredibly passionate about discovering new restaurants. You absolutely don’t need to have worked in food or restaurants before. However, you should be interested in building a career in writing and/or editing, and be excited about growing within an editorial team.
- Manage our photo shoot schedule
- Help run our @infatuation_london Instagram account
- Keep our content management system organized and up-to-date
- Editorial research (including restaurant visits and fact-checking)
- Copy-editing site content and the thrice-weekly newsletter
- Helping to manage special editorial projects
- Contributing to guides and newsletters
- 1-3 years working experience, internships included
- You’re a self-starter and are very organized
- You’re passionate about restaurants
- You’re interested in a career in writing or editing
- No previous food writing experience required, although you should feel confident in your writing skills