At The Infatuation, we have an amazing audience of dedicated fans, and events are a great way to engage with them in real time. We produce events for our Infatuation community through wholly owned events, as well as brand partner events. In 2018 alone we completed upwards of 50 events - from happy hours and dinner parties to speaker panels and meditation series.
As Events Producer, you’ll lead all aspects of production, building experiences from the ground up. For our whole owned events, our you’ll will work in tandem with our marketing team to bring together and grow our Infatuation audience. For branded events, you’d manage key production elements and work with freelancers as needed, while our Account Managers run point on the client side. This role reports to our Director of Events, and work out of our NYC headquarters. Some travel may be required.
- Oversee planning and execution of events ranging in size from 50 to 500 people
- Coordinate event logistics, manage budgets and create run of shows for each event
- Manage and build relationships with restaurants and vendors involved with executing the event
- Communicate effectively across marketing, creative and editorial departments to ensure all company needs are being met
- Work closely with Account Management team to provide consistent updates so clients are fully informed and all client expectations are met
- Oversee any talent needs related to events
- 4+ years experience in events production and management
- Operationally minded - you can see problems before they arise and are good at solving them
- Ability to multitask - you enjoy and are able to balance various tasks at the same time
- Flexibility - you understand the nature of events and have flexibility in your schedule to work varied hours if needed
- Direct communicator - in person, over email, on the phone
- Calm under pressure - things can go wrong and you won’t break a sweat
- Some experience managing budgets required