As Graphic Designer, you’ll work closely with our Creative Director and Art Director to bring print, digital, and marketing collateral to life. You may find yourself creating materials for live events, building brand identities for our partnerships campaigns, or helping create high impact decks. If you’re a detail oriented designer who is a master of typography and composition - we should talk. Bonus points if you love discovering new food and restaurants.
- Build brand identities for various marketing campaigns - including design for social, web, splash pages, and print such as invitations, menus, etc.
- Produce cross-platform material for large scale events including EEEEEATSCON and other custom events, like The Wine Room
- Create engaging infographics and layout designs to run within pitch decks for brand partners such as Don Julio, American Express, BMW, and M&M’s
- Execute creative assets across various platforms (social, signage, etc.) based off brand partner guidelines or creative direction provided by Creative Director or Art Director
- Create digital web assets for marketing campaigns for both Infatuation and our brand partners
- 2-3 years of experience in graphic design
- Strong layout, composition, and typography skills - you have a portfolio or body of work that demonstrates your ability to work with copy and graphic orientation
- You’re versatile - you can switch between print and digital with ease as well as execute across different creatives styles
- You take direction well and have the ability to communicate clearly with both creatives and non-creatives alike
- Comfortable changing direction based on client feedback
- Command of entire Adobe Creative Suite - you’re an expert in InDesign and have strong skills in Photoshop and Illustrator
- Keynote skills preferred but not required