At The Infatuation, brand partnerships are essential to our business model. Our partnerships team sells a variety of different branded content packages, supported by large social media campaigns, and often attached to offline activations or influencer marketing strategies. We’re a hands-on team with big potential to grow, learn, and be part of many first-to-market opportunities. To date, we've worked with partners including American Express, Stella Artois, smartwater, BMW, Samsung, Don Julio, Delta, Bud Light, Caviar, PAIGE, Bumble, Netflix, Showtime, OpenTable and more.
We're looking for an Account Manager to join our team and work on all things post-sale. In this role, you will own the relationship with the client, and be the point person both internally and externally on campaigns. Candidates should have experience dealing with Fortune 500 companies either on the agency side, or the publisher/platform side. Experience working in experiential marketing or with influencers is a huge plus, as both are aspects of our campaigns.
- Spearhead day-to-day communications with client partners, fielding questions, giving regular updates on campaigns, and providing data/context as needed.
- Act as internal project manager across Infatuation departments - working closely with our Editorial, Creative, Marketing, and Events teams to manage the entire campaign timeline from kickoff to wrap report.
- Plan ahead for branded spots within our newsletters, guides, social accounts - even for entire market launches, and hold internal teams closely to established deadlines.
- Set calls/meetings internally and externally to recap the campaign and any benchmarks. Own the agenda for each of those calls/meetings.
- Own the process of creating campaign recap decks with the help of coordinators on the team. Work closely with strategy team leads to establish a narrative and deck outline, and manage expectations appropriately with partners.
- Develop and manage relationships with clients, agency partners and social influencers.
- Ensure sold through campaigns are executed flawlessly and delivered in full. Our goal is long term, integrated partnerships. Always be working towards a buy-back.
- 3-6 years work experience working with brand accounts and executing campaigns.
- You are insanely organized and can easily digest a lot of information in a short period of time.
- Excellent communicator - you are comfortable talking anyone.
- An ability to think strategically and entrepreneurially, we need someone who’s always thinking about what’s best for our business.
- Ability to structure and execute post sale reporting within Excel.
- Ability to write clear and concise emails.
- Familiar with media plan RFP teminology and ad operations, specifically DFP or DFA.
- Background and knowledge of the digital media landscape.
- Familiarity with The Infatuation platform.
- Subsidized health, vision, and dental care
- 401K program
- Catered lunch, unlimited snacks, cold brew on tap
- Casual, open-office work environment
- Take a minimum of 13 days vacation
- Flexible work from home policy
- Frequent company and brand partner events