The Product team
We are the connection between business, technology, and customers. We define the direction, strategy and roadmap of new products and features to deliver value to our customers, business partners, and employees.
We work together with our Engineering and Data teams to create great products: employee and partner applications, information solutions, business processes, customer experiences and more.
We begin with a problem or an opportunity and work with our colleagues across THE ICONIC from ideation through to product implementation. We are constantly testing, learning and evolving. We helped build the number 1 fashion e-commerce platform in Australia and New Zealand. Now, we are redefining the future of retail by using technology, from robotics to augmented reality, and data science.
Our internal Product team looks after all the internal applications that help make us the leading fashion e-commerce company in Australia. Think finance, supply chain, logistics, order management & fulfilment, robotics and much more.
A bit about the role
You will work with a world class team of Product Owners to deliver our operating model with technology leading to improvements in innovation, customer experience, brand partner experience, and business profitability.
You will be the go-to person who’s responsible and accountable for the inception, design, delivery and testing of solutions that work. You won’t just create tech features, you’ll create business value. This means that you work with your business partners to understand the context, and you deliver the solution that is needed. It will usually be tech, but not always. You’ll improve processes, train people, refine policies and procedures, improve data and reporting, and of course, deliver technology to enable all of this. You’ll always take the time to embed your solutions within their content, and you own the outcome rather than the output.
Your work will encompass innovative solutions in fintech. You will build world-class solutions in the finance space, through business automation, integrations and digital transformation. You will own Finance, treasury and tax platforms and work with the finance, retail, marketplace, fulfilment and data teams.
Here’s what you’ll need to set you off on an ICONIC journey
- 3-4 years as a Product Owner or Product Manager in an Agile environment
- Strong experience in finance, tax and accounting, and financial modelling.
- Writing SQL and building complex SQL queries is a huge plus.
- Exposure to internal products and platforms (i.e. OMS, WMS).
- Experience working on a product from strategy, through to initial idea, implementation, support and continuous improvement
- A methodical approach to problem-solving, and well-practised toolkit of methods to apply to get to root causes and find the best solutions
- Ability to articulate complicated problems to people so they can understand and contribute to the solution
- Experience building digital products on the web and native apps
- Customer-centric product design, development and delivery
- Deep understanding of revenue/cost/margin/profit
- Experience mapping processes and operating models
Here’s some extra things you may bring to the table
- Knowledge of Human-centred design, UX
- Working with online technology (mobile, authorisation tech, payment gateways, digital marketing)
- Financial analysis - cost, revenue, ROI
Why you'll love THE ICONIC
- Feel free to skip the commute and work from home
- Sweat out the stress using our discounted gym memberships
- Get your knowledge fix with our learning days, hackathons, EdCast and access to LinkedIn Learning, Go1 courses and Udemy
- Enjoy paid parental leave and an extra day off to be present on your kids' first day of school every year
- Enjoy a paid day off for your birthday and an ICONIC Voucher
- No matter what your style is, we have got you covered with our Amazing staff discount and our famous sample sale
- Got a furry friend? Bring them to the office! We LOVE animals!
We are committed to providing reasonable arrangements to all individuals participating in our application and interview process, and while performing job functions. If you require any accommodations or adjustments prior to the submission of your application or throughout your interview process, please contact our Talent Acquisition team directly: email@example.com