At THE ICONIC, we issue the call to live your way, to liberate yourself from meaningless constraints. It’s time to reach for a better tomorrow, to spend less time searching and more time finding. We are inclusive and inspiring and – as your go-to destination for fashion, sport, beauty and more – we exist to liberate our customers through choice.
Our Fulfilment Centre (FC) Operations team supports four core departments – Inventory, Outbound, Inbound and Marketplace – operating around the clock to ensure our customers receive their products in great condition and quickly. Our FC is equipped with active pick towers and our Automated Storage & Retrieval System (ASRS – amazing automated warehousing technology).
As the Supervisor, you will be managing the Inbound Team. This team is critical in supporting our Buyers, Vendor Management & FC Operations to get all of our latest products unpacked, re-packed and put away, ready for picking. They also process returns from our customers – a key part of our service offering which requires high attention to detail as we carefully quality test all returned items.
This role will be an evening shift starting from 4pm until Midnight
A bit about the role …
- Have a safety first mentality and always look for opportunities to improve the safety of our workplace.
- Lead with the company’s best interests in mind, reporting any incidents or near misses to leaders.
- Be a confident and capable people leader.
- Competent in being the first point of contact for any performance related conversations or concerns and can effectively triage information to the right people.
- Act as a role model, who is trusted and respected by team members and leaders alike.
- Ability to look holistically at the individual team’s needs and our business goals and adjust daily plans to accommodate both.
- Lead engaging and useful toolbox meetings that my team love.
- Be a systems guru and often be called upon to champion any system training
- A self-starter and enjoy working autonomously, but also able to take direction and fulfil requested tasks
- Be a confident multi-tasker and enjoy working in a fast paced warehouse environment
- Proactive and always looking for ways to improve the processes in our department
- Enthusiastic about training and development, and be dedicated in identifying areas of opportunity and working with staff to improve results.
- Being proactive in my own career development
Here’s what you need to set you off on an ICONIC journey
- Strong leadership experience from working in warehousing environments.
- A confident multi-tasker and enjoy working in a fast paced warehouse environment
- Ability to have difficult conversations and have ample amount of experience managing conflict resolution.
- Exceptional written, verbal and visual communication skills.
- Experience leading large and diverse teams.
- Trustworthy and take accountability for my actions as well as my team’s actions.
- Extremely reliable and able to be flexible with time as per business needs.
- Actively deliver and accept feedback.
- Have a safety-first mentality, putting the health and wellbeing of the team members first.
- Be flexible and adaptable depending on what the team and the business needs.
Why you'll love THE ICONIC
- Sweat out the stress using our discounted gym memberships
- Get your knowledge fix with our learning days, hackathons, EdCast and access to LinkedIn Learning, Go1 courses and Udemy
- Enjoy paid parental leave and an extra day off to be present on your kids' first day of school every year
- Enjoy a paid day off for your birthday and an ICONIC Voucher
- No matter what your style is, we have got you covered with our Amazing staff discount and our famous sample sale
- Be treated to a professional photo shoot when you join the team
- Got a furry friend? Bring them to the office! We LOVE animals!
We are committed to providing reasonable arrangements to all individuals participating in our application and interview process, and while performing job functions. If you require any accommodations or adjustments prior to the submission of your application or throughout your interview process, please contact our Talent Acquisition team directly: email@example.com