At THE ICONIC, innovation and passion for the customer drives us in everything that we do. We’re a product driven organisation that dreams big about how we can impact meaningful outcomes. We’re a high growth, technology obsessed team with a strong social conscience.
We believe in responsible innovation that not only impacts our customers, our revenues and our profits, but also how we can be people and planet positive too. It’s our moral compass.
Our skills and experience are diverse, allowing for collaboration and constant learning. All of our teams are cross-functional, mission-driven and able to iterate from inception to production (DevOps mentality) without being blocked or having to ask permission from other teams. We love to move fast and validate learning using data (lucky for us our Data Science & Analytics team is also world-class!)
A bit about the role
As a Manager of Product Management, you will lead a team of Product Managers to deliver our operating model with technology leading to improvements in innovation, customer experience, brand partner experience, and business profitability.
Your work will encompass innovative solutions like bespoke Android Apps for operations staff, data science algorithms for process optimisation, and robotics in our ASRS (automated storage and retrieval system).
You will work with internal stakeholders to understand their experience and problems and find innovative solutions, but you will also have the common sense and practical experience to understand that awesome user experiences are usually created by more than just shiny system features - they require robust back end technology, business processes, data models and more. You understand how front end and back end systems, business processes, data, and product features all fit together to deliver value for customers and the business.
If you have the following experience, we would love to talk
- 5+ years as a Product Owner or Product Manager in an Agile environment
- 3+ years as People Manager, Managing Product Managers/Owners
- Experience leading a product from strategy, through to initial idea, implementation, support and continuous improvement
- Experience deciding whether to buy or build new products to integrate into existing infrastructure
- Experience working with and influencing senior level stakeholders, demonstrated ability to successfully influence stakeholders without formal authority, and working with cross functional teams across business units
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrated stakeholder and relationship management
- Demonstrated experience in mapping out an end-to-end operating model and improving it
Here’s what you’ll need to set you off on an ICONIC journey
- Deep experience in applying product management fundamentals in an Agile environment - definition of WHY, definition of READY, and definition of DONE
- Experienced in taking a product from strategy, through to initial idea, implementation, support and continuous improvement
- Experience with digital products, specifically online and mobile e-commerce
- Customer centred product design, development and delivery
- Ability to methodically (with data) assess the value of a solution and evaluate it against others
- Deep understanding of how technology works (software, data, systems interfaces, APIs, infrastructure, etc)
- Experience mapping processes and operating models
- Maintains a user-centric approach in how to conceptualise and deliver solutions
Here’s some extra things you may bring to the table
- Financial analysis - cost, revenue, ROI
- Working with data models, relational databases, SQL
- Working with online technology (mobile, authorisation tech, payment gateways, etc)
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central
Why you'll love THE ICONIC
- Feel free to skip the commute and work from home. On the days you are in the office, get here quickly thanks to our highly accessible central location
- Sweat out the stress using our discounted gym memberships
- Get your knowledge fix with our learning days and hackathons
- No matter what your style is, we have got you covered with our Amazing staff discount and our famous sample sale
- Got a furry friend? Bring them to the office! We LOVE animals!
- Feel supported beyond your day job with flexible hours, part time, paid parental leave, additional personal leave, family friendly workplace, first day of school off, birthday leave
We are committed to providing reasonable arrangements to all individuals participating in our application and interview process, and while performing job functions. If you require any accommodations or adjustments prior to the submission of your application or throughout your interview process, please contact our Talent Acquisition team directly: firstname.lastname@example.org