THE ICONIC Tech is driven by innovation and quality is highly valued. Our systems handle a massive amount of traffic, and with more than 5 million customers visiting THE ICONIC each month, it’s guaranteed that your work will positively impact customers.
Our Engineering Department plans, builds and maintains the technology that drives THE ICONIC. Our ability to deliver fast, safe and scalable solutions are critical in delivering first-class experiences to our customers. Our teams are organised by business domain and take ownership of everything they do in a you built it, you own it, model.
A bit about the role
You will be working in an agile environment on high-quality software that enables our site reliability engineering & core platform engineering teams to work cohesively to deliver platform wide initiatives to the masses (scalability, reliability, observability & cloud security).
Our teams operate hundreds of production workloads with daily deployments. Your experience in operating large scale environments will form the basis for standards implemented by our delivery platform running on Kubernetes.
Here’s what you need to set you off on an ICONIC Journey
- Extensive experience in high traffic environments (1B+ requests daily)
- Experience with Kubernetes in large production environments
- Experience with SRE and observability to ensure uptime and availability
- Experience with Infrastructure-as-Code (Terraform, Cloudformation, Ansible, Puppet, etc)
- Hands on experience in core AWS services: (VPC & EC2)
- Ability to clearly articulate complex architectural and technical problems
- Familiarity with microservices & event driven architecture
Here’s some extra things you may bring to the table
- Experience with APM tools (Datadog, NewRelic) and configuring distributed tracing within microservices
- Experience with monitoring and alerting tools (Prometheus, Alertmanager, OpsGenie)
- Experience with AWS Direct Connect, EKS & RDS
- Experience with maintaining CICD infrastructure
- Experience with queueing solutions (RabbitMQ, AWS SQS, etc)
Why you'll love THE ICONIC
- Feel free to skip the commute and work from home.
- Sweat out the stress using our discounted gym memberships.
- Get your knowledge fix with our learning days, hackathons, EdCast and access to LinkedIn Learning, Go1 courses and Udemy.
- Enjoy paid parental leave and an extra day off to be present on your kids' first day of school every year.
- Enjoy a paid day off for your birthday and an ICONIC Voucher.
- No matter what your style is, we have got you covered with our Amazing staff discount and our famous sample sale.
- Be treated to a professional photo shoot when you join the team.
- Got a furry friend? Bring them to the office! We LOVE animals!
We are committed to providing reasonable arrangements to all individuals participating in our application and interview process, and while performing job functions. If you require any accommodations or adjustments prior to the submission of your application or throughout your interview process, please contact our Talent Acquisition team directly: email@example.com