At THE ICONIC, we issue the call to live your way, to liberate yourself from meaningless constraints. It’s time to reach for a better tomorrow, to spend less time searching and more time finding. We are inclusive and inspiring and – as your go-to destination for fashion, sport, beauty, Home and more – we exist to liberate our customers through choice.
We are proud to have developed one of Australia's most loved brands in a very short time. Our team of marketers are innovative, courageous and creative. We run at the forefront of the digital space, are passionate about building a best-in-class brand and are relentlessly focused on delivering results. We do this by collaborating on sophisticated campaigns that reach and engage our customers in the newest and most innovative ways. We are committed to growing the impact of THE ICONIC through imagination, style and understanding our customer mindset.
THE ICONIC is looking for a SEM Specialist to join our Online Marketing team. Our SEM Account is one of the largest and most advanced in Australia. We have an established team full of passionate SEM experts who you can learn from and grow with. As we continue to scale and grow into new categories, we’re looking for a strategic and analytical SEM Specialist to join us!
- Managing the day to day activities across Google and Bing. This includes campaign planning, implementation, budget management and performance review of all campaigns working alongside the existing team.
- Designing and running experiments across the channel to constantly push the boundaries of what’s possible.
- Feeding into the strategic direction of the channel
- Looking for opportunities to leverage business data applying it to SEM in any number of ways.
- Keyword research, including discovery and expansion. Ad Creation, which includes review and editing of ad copy
- Competitor intelligence. Learning from our competitors and applying learnings in a testing environment.
- Execute day to day tactics that increase conversion rates and identify opportunities for improvement on a regular basis
- Report on key performance indicators to the wider Marketing team and Executive team on a weekly basis.
- Knowledge of web analytics tools like Google Analytics
- Work closely with other teams like SEO, Buying, CRM, Social, Display and others to improve performance and foster collaboration
- Minimum 2-3 years paid search experience with Google Ads, managing search and shopping campaigns.
- Experience with smart bidding using Google automation and machine learning.
- Understanding of search management platforms is favourable, particularly hands on experience in Search Ads 360.
- Ideally has strong Ecommerce experience.
- Experience in managing and optimising shopping/product feeds to drive performance.
- Experience across all Paid Search ad formats & features, Shopping Ads, Dynamic & Responsive Search Ads, Discovery Ads & Ad Extensions.
- A can-do, positive and curious attitude is expected
Life at THE ICONIC...
Our culture of learning is an environment that supports and encourages the collective discovery, sharing and application of knowledge. This helps us to continually improve, achieve goals and attain
new possibilities every day. From our ways of working and collaboration to our growth mindset and sustainable approach, we each add unique value and have an incredible amount of fun doing it! To read more about our purpose, mission and principles, please visit our Careers page: https://www.theiconic.com.au/playbook/career
We are committed to providing reasonable arrangements to all individuals participating in our application and interview process, and while performing job functions. If you require any accommodations or adjustments prior to the submission of your application or throughout your interview process, please contact our Talent Acquisition team directly: firstname.lastname@example.org
Health and Wellbeing is extremely important to THE ICONIC, so interviewing for this role will be conducted virtually due to COVID-19. Where possible we are transitioning to in-office onboarding for all new starters on day one. Similarly, our team members are operating in a hybrid working model with days spent between their home and our hubs each week.