At THE ICONIC, we issue the call to live your way, to liberate yourself from meaningless constraints. It’s time to reach for a better tomorrow, to spend less time searching and more time finding. We are inclusive and inspiring and – as your go-to destination for fashion, sport, beauty, home and more – we exist to liberate our customers through choice.
We are proud to have developed one of Australia's most loved brands in a very short time. Our team of marketers are innovative, courageous and creative. They run at the forefront of the digital space, are passionate about building a best-in-class brand and are relentlessly focused on delivering results. They do this by collaborating on sophisticated campaigns that reach and engage our customers in the newest and most innovative ways.
THE ICONIC Partnerships team is responsible for establishing and managing relationships with a variety of partners across Australia and New Zealand. The team works to understand our partners’ objectives and, in response, proactively develop and execute commercial marketing opportunities that benefit both brands to strengthen THE ICONIC’s position as Australia and New Zealand's leading online fashion and lifestyle platform. They are committed to growing the impact of THE ICONIC through imagination, style and understanding our customer mindset.
We are currently on the look out for a Commercial Partnerships Manager - The role reports to the Senior Affiliate and Commercial Partnerships Manager, and works alongside the other Commercial Partnerships Manager.
- Manage and grow relationships with a portfolio of key business partners for THE ICONIC
- Develop a deep understanding of how THE ICONIC’s marketing campaigns and media solutions can help meet partner goals and objectives.
- Be comfortable having commercial conversations with stakeholders at all levels both internally and externally
- Think creatively to build out sponsorship opportunities within THE ICONIC’s marketing calendar and pitch these to partners
- Work towards achieving THE ICONIC Partnerships team’s quarterly, half-yearly and annual revenue targets
- Manage the end-to-end process of bringing our partner campaigns to life, working with multiple teams to ensure campaigns are executed correctly
- Carve out and improve upon existing partnership marketing strategy
- Use data to create reports that inform and inspire partners to work with THE ICONIC
- Partnerships or Business Development experience - 3 years minimum
- Strong track record in achieving revenue targets
- Experience in managing a diverse set of partnerships
- Experience in driving commercial negotiations
- Exposure to performance-based partnerships a bonus
- Data-oriented and analytical
- Strong relationship-building skills
- Agility, resilience and tenacity
- Creative and collaborative mindset
- A can-do attitude and excellent communication style
Why you'll love THE ICONIC
- Fun, collaborative and fast paced environment
- Sweat out the stress using our discounted gym memberships
- Get your knowledge fix with our learning days and learning tools
- No matter what your style is, we have got you covered with our AMAZING staff discount and our famous sample sales!
- Hybrid working environment so you can manage your location across the office and wherever else works for you
- Got a furry friend? Bring them to the office! We LOVE animals.
Life at THE ICONIC...
Our culture of learning is an environment that supports and encourages the collective discovery, sharing and application of knowledge. This helps us to continually improve, achieve goals and attain new possibilities every day. From our ways of working and collaboration to our growth mindset and sustainable approach, we each add unique value and have an incredible amount of fun doing it! To read more about our purpose, mission and principles, please visit our Careers page: https://www.theiconic.com.au/playbook/careers
We are committed to providing reasonable arrangements to all individuals participating in our application and interview process, and while performing job functions. If you require any accommodations or adjustments prior to the submission of your application or throughout your interview process, please contact our Talent Acquisition team directly: email@example.com
Health and Wellbeing is extremely important to THE ICONIC, so interviewing for this role will be conducted virtually due to COVID-19. Where possible and in line with government Covid-19 restrictions, we are transitioning to in-office onboarding for all new starters.