At THE ICONIC, we issue the call to live your way, to liberate yourself from meaningless constraints. It’s time to reach for a better tomorrow, to spend less time searching and more time finding. We are inclusive and inspiring and – as your go-to destination for fashion, sport, beauty, home and more – we exist to liberate our customers through choice.
We are proud to have developed one of Australia's most loved brands in a very short time. Our team of marketers are innovative, courageous and creative. They run at the forefront of the digital space, are passionate about building a best-in-class brand and are relentlessly focused on delivering results. They do this by collaborating on sophisticated campaigns that reach and engage our customers in the newest and most innovative ways. The Brand team will champion brand identity across the business; lead the development and execution of customer focused and data driven marketing plans; and collaborate with key brand partners to strengthen THE ICONIC’s position as Australia and New Zealand's leading online fashion and lifestyle platform. They are committed to growing the impact of THE ICONIC through imagination, style and understanding our customer mindset.
We are currently on the look out for a Marketing Specialist - Fashion - This role reports to the Senior Marketing Manager - Fashion and works closely with the broader Marketing and Category Management teams.
- Champion brand identity across all marketing activities relevant to responsibilities
- Support the development of the overarching Fashion category marketing plan
- Formulate and drive a Fashion sub category marketing plan, from strategy and planning through to execution and analysis
- Lead the planning, execution, and analysis of key tier one campaigns (both brand and category specific), demonstrating marketing operational excellence.
- Support the GTM (go-to-market/always-on) campaign process strategically for sub category specific campaigns
- Manage marketing relationships with key brand partners
- Build brand partner marketing plans to deliver on THE ICONIC and partner objectives
- Secure brand partnerships revenue for key marketing activities
- Experience managing marketing campaigns - Briefing, Project management, Performance tracking and Retro & analysis
- Experience working and collaborating in large cross functional marketing teams
- Highly organised with excellent multi tasking skills
- Experience in partnerships and/or account management
- Exceptional at building relationships both internally and externally with key partners
- Broad marketing skill set with basic understanding of key digital marketing channels and their role in the marketing mix
- Basic understanding of how-to translate data and insights into actionable plans
- Comfortable working in a fast paced, ever evolving environment
- Ability to prioritise work and get the job done to meet deadlines
- Natural leader and a team player
- eCommerce retail experience is desirable but not essential
Life at THE ICONIC...
Our culture of learning is an environment that supports and encourages the collective discovery, sharing and application of knowledge. This helps us to continually improve, achieve goals and attain new possibilities every day. From our ways of working and collaboration to our growth mindset and sustainable approach, we each add unique value and have an incredible amount of fun doing it! To read more about our purpose, mission and principles, please visit our Careers page: https://www.theiconic.com.au/playbook/careers
We are committed to providing reasonable arrangements to all individuals participating in our application and interview process, and while performing job functions. If you require any accommodations or adjustments prior to the submission of your application or throughout your interview process, please contact our Talent Acquisition team directly: firstname.lastname@example.org
Health and Wellbeing is extremely important to THE ICONIC, so interviewing for this role will be conducted virtually due to COVID-19. Where possible and in line with government Covid-19 restrictions, we are transitioning to in-office onboarding for all new starters. Similarly, our team members are operating in a hybrid working model with days spent between their home and our hubs each week.