Senior Product Manager
A bit about us
At THE ICONIC, innovation drives us; we believe that innovation should not be sitting in a silo team but rather be part of everyone and everything we do & deliver. Every person in tech has a voice and we find that our best products are achieved through collaboration (usually over a coffee in front of a whiteboard).
At THE ICONIC, our skills and experience are diverse, allowing for collaboration and constant learning. All of our teams are cross-functional, mission-driven and able to iterate from inception to production (DevOps mentality) without being blocked or having to ask permission from other teams. We love to move fast and validate learning using data (lucky for us our Data Science & Analytics team is also world-class!)
A bit about the role
You will lead projects to deliver upon our strategy to deliver a world class customer experience. You will lead improvements in customer experience, marketing solutions, online and mobile channels, business process, technology fundamentals, and strategic growth.
This is a portfolio-level role. You will be responsible for the end-to-end product roadmap for Customer tech at THE ICONIC. Your remit will be the end to end customer experience, from awareness, to arrival, discovery, engagement, checkout, delivery, returns and service. This will require you to work together with senior leaders across the organisation to align on where we will invest our time, effort and funding for tech solutions. You will also be shaping up large initiatives to the point at which you can make a call on strategic priority.
By driving a company-wide customer-centric approach, you will increase the customer value and profitability of the product, leading the development of new features and functionality. You will enhance existing features and help to develop new functionality based on your industry experience and learning from our customers. You must possess a unique blend of business and technical savvy; a big-picture vision, and the drive to make that vision a reality. And you’re not afraid to roll your sleeves up and get things done.
This is an exciting role for A Senior Product Manager. We are a growing business in a growing industry. But we’re not just growing, we’re evolving too. We’re entering new markets, creating new experiences, and pushing the boundaries like never before. This role is at the heart of it all.
You will need to have the below experience and skills for this role:
- 5+ years Product Management and Product Owner experience
- 3+ years Team Lead experience
- 5+ years in an agile environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrated stakeholder and relationship management
- Demonstrated experience in mapping out an end-to-end operating model and improving it
- Deep experience in applying product management fundamentals in an Agile environment - definition of WHY, definition of READY, and definition of DONE
- Experienced in taking a product from strategy, through to initial idea, implementation, support and continuous improvement
- Experienced with digital products, specifically online and mobile e-commerce
- Customer centred product design, development and delivery
- Ability to methodically (with data) assess the value of a solution and evaluate it against others
- An understanding of how technology works (software, data, systems interfaces, APIs, infrastructure, etc)
- Understands the levers of revenue/cost/margin/profit
- A methodical approach to problem solving, and well-practiced toolkit of methods to apply to get to root causes and find the best solutions
- Analysing quantitative data to pinpoint problems and opportunities, or prove that something is worth doing
- Mapping processes and operating models
- Maintains a user-centric approach in how to conceptualise and deliver solutions
Experience with the following a plus
- UX design
- Process analytics (Eg- Lean/Six Sigma)
- Working with data models, SQL
- Working with Payments gateways, Order management systems, ERPs, WMSs, and CRMs
Why you'll love THE ICONIC
- Flexible working arrangements
- Monthly Pet Project Days (hack your own projects at work)
- Host & attend monthly meetups (typescript & Sydney PHP)
- Tech Learning Days (monthly) & access to THE ICONIC Learning Bank (a suite of tools and funds to accelerate your own learning)
- Work alongside subject matter experts/industry thought leaders
- Sweat out the stress using our discounted gym memberships
- Get your knowledge fix with our learning days, hackathons and learning bank
- No matter what your style is, we have got you covered with our amazing staff discount and our famous sample sale
- Got a furry friend? Bring them to the office! We LOVE animals.
- Feel supported beyond your day job with flexible hours, part time, paid parental leave, additional personal leave, family friendly workplace, first day of school off, birthday leave
We are committed to providing reasonable arrangements to all individuals participating in our application and interview process, and while performing job functions. If you require any accommodations or adjustments prior to the submission of your application or throughout your interview process, please contact our Talent Acquisition team directly: email@example.com