Senior Product Owner
A bit about us
At THE ICONIC, innovation drives us; we believe that innovation should not be sitting in a silo team but rather be part of everyone and everything we do & deliver. Every person in tech has a voice and we find that our best products are achieved through collaboration (usually over a coffee in front of a whiteboard).
We have over 120 people in tech, not to mention 45 nationalities (and counting!) This means that our skills and experience is diverse, allowing for greater collaboration and constant learning. All of our teams are cross-functional, mission-driven and able to iterate from inception to production (DevOps mentality) without being blocked or having to ask permission from other teams. We love to move fast and validate learning using data (lucky for us our Data Science & Analytics team is also world-class!)
We look for Senior Product Owners that can solve problems at scale. Our systems handle a massive amount of traffic, and with more than 5 million customers visiting theiconic.com.au each month, it’s guaranteed you’re going to get first-hand feedback from customers on the solutions you deliver!
Knowledge is power, therefore you’ll have access to THE ICONIC learning bank which is a suite of tools & funds to allow you to drive your own learning experience. You’ll get 2 extra paid learning days a year and we empower our people to work flexibly to meet the needs of their role.
As a Senior Product Owner, you will be working in an agile environment on enterprise-level, high-quality software to support THE ICONIC as a leader in the online retail space.
- Over 5 years experience in Product Management
- A minimum of 3 years Product Management experience, with a solid understanding of mobile technologies
- 3+ years Team Lead experience
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrated stakeholder and relationship management
- 5+ years in an agile environment
- Can quickly articulate a business value/proposition
- Work autonomously to get tasks done
- Strong organisational skills
- Team player
- Writing User Stories
- Be a calm and measured influence within the team environment
- Maintains a customer-centric approach in how to conceptualise and deliver solutions
- Understands the levers of revenue/cost/margin/profit
Why you'll love THE ICONIC
- Feel free to skip the commute and work from home. On the days you are in the office, get here quickly thanks to our highly accessible central location
- Sweat out the stress using our discounted gym memberships
- Get your knowledge fix with our learning days, hackathons and learning bank
- No matter what your style is, we have got you covered with our Amazing staff discount and our famous sample sale
- Got a furry friend? Bring them to the office! We LOVE animals.
- Feel supported beyond your day job with flexible hours, part time, paid parental leave, additional personal leave, family friendly workplace, first day of school off, birthday leave
We are committed to providing reasonable arrangements to all individuals participating in our application and interview process, and while performing job functions. If you require any accommodations or adjustments prior to the submission of your application or throughout your interview process, please contact our Talent Acquisition team directly: email@example.com