Customer Operations Lead
At THE ICONIC, we issue the call to live your way, to liberate yourself from meaningless constraints. It’s time to reach for a better tomorrow, to spend less time searching and more time finding. We are inclusive and inspiring and – as your go-to destination for fashion, sport, beauty and more – we exist to liberate our customers through choice.
Our team is passionate about going above and beyond to provide our amazing customers with effortless interactions via phone, chat, email or social media. Empowered to share their learnings, pursue improvement and celebrate the good things, the team has a strong bond and a shared view that no problem is too difficult to solve. Setting the benchmark for incredible customer experiences, the team is delighted to be continuously challenging the meaning of 'great customer service' and the status quo. Recently winning Fintech's 'BEST Online Customer Service' award and recognised as one of Australia's and New Zealand's industry leaders in Customer Service, the team continues to kick goals in the retail market!
- Operating with a mindset that is obsessed on providing an exceptional service for our customers
- Driving strong individual and team performance; KPIs include productivity, customer satisfaction, quality assurance and SLAs
- Champions the development of processes, systems and technology to streamline activity and improve efficiency.
- Develops an excellent understanding of the business, its objectives, strategies and challenges
- Extensive leadership skills, managing a customer facing team of about 12 individuals.
- Passionate about creating a high performing culture
- Conducting analysis on trends in customer contacts with a continuous improvement mindset.
- Minimum 3-5 years of previous experience managing people in a fast paced, high performing environment.
- Identify and deliver improvement activity across your area by analysing data and the application of innovative thinking.
- Support the delivery of better value and greater efficiency through the identification and elimination of unnecessary complexity within business processes and identification of better, sustainable ways of working.
- Leading a group of energetic and driven team members, you are passionate about mentoring your people to achieve success, both as a team and as individuals, investing in their performance, growth, wellbeing and engagement.
- You thrive and stay grounded in high pressure situations and never shy away from a customer escalation or complex situation
- You are a data savvy problem solver, with a keen eye for trends and getting to the bottom of an issue
Life at THE ICONIC...
Our culture of learning is an environment that supports and encourages the collective discovery, sharing and application of knowledge. This helps us to continually improve, achieve goals and attain new possibilities every day. From our ways of working and collaboration to our growth mindset and sustainable approach, we each add unique value and have an incredible amount of fun doing it! To read more about our purpose, mission and principles, please visit our Careers page: https://www.theiconic.com.au/playbook/careers
We are committed to providing reasonable arrangements to all individuals participating in our application and interview process, and while performing job functions. If you require any accommodations or adjustments prior to the submission of your application or throughout your interview process, please contact our Talent Acquisition team directly: email@example.com
Health and Wellbeing is extremely important to THE ICONIC, so interviewing for this role will be conducted virtually due to COVID-19.