At THE ICONIC our mission is to deliver seamless and inspiring experiences for our customers and our people. We DREAM BIG through collaboration and innovation, and are supported to bring incredible ideas to life. We are a group of people believing in making a positive difference in this world and liberating our customers through the power of fashion and sports.
About the Production Team
With an in-house Production Department managing 12 on-site Fashion and Product Studios that are in action around the clock, you can expect an inspirational and highly creative atmosphere. The team, made up of seasoned Photographers, experienced Stylists, expert Fashion and Copy Writers, Models, Hair and Make-up and the industry’s finest Retouchers, are all working furiously to build, and maintain, our spot as the Leading Online Fashion Destination in Australia and New Zealand.
About the role
Reporting into our eComm Production Photographer Lead, you will work closely everyday to help drive team engagement and with the day-to-day running of our Studios.
In this role you will photograph a wide range of products including women’s & men’s fashion, footwear, accessories and sportswear. You should be passionate about fashion and creating inspiring imagery of our products and be able to work closely with styling and retouching teams to ensure the quality and consistency of photography while managing to meet key deadlines.
As a photographer for THE ICONIC you will be required to be self-dependent, use your time effectively, be able to setup studio lighting, have a thorough understanding of brand guidelines and have the ability to troubleshoot and solve unexpected issues. This role offers the opportunity to grow and develop your skills in photography being hands on, learn directly from the team and work with industry professionals. You will have experience in the industry and knowledge of photography; technically and creatively; being able to setup lighting, use industry standard software and have a good understanding of fashion and designing product flat lays. You will have an intermediate knowledge of photography retouching. Working with a team of photographers, it is crucial that you have excellent interpersonal skills, able to work effectively with others and have a strong work ethic with a “lead by example” attitude.
What does success look like in this role?
- You are passionate about Photography
- You are a subject matter expert in all areas of Photography
- You can work independently and take ownership of your work while producing work to a high standard
- You can be agile in responding to changing priorities, thriving in a fast-paced environment
- Being an example to other staff of the standard of employee The Iconic wants to have driving the business forward
- Ensuring that housekeeping and maintenance of the Studio area are upheld at all times and that all Studio staff are contributing
- Produce imagery of products and fashion apparel for e-commerce following set guidelines
- Apply knowledge on fashion styling and design and produce creative product flat-lays
- Analyse, critique, edit and optimise large amounts of images accurately and consistently on a daily basis
- Liaise with Retouching, Logistics, Content and Styling teams to improve transparency and efficiency within our Production team