At THE ICONIC our mission is to deliver seamless and inspiring experiences for our customers and our people. We DREAM BIG through collaboration and innovation, and are supported to bring incredible ideas to life. We are a group of people believing in making a positive difference in this world and liberating our customers through the power of fashion and sports.
Our Tech Team is driven by innovation. Within our agile cross-functional teams, every person has a voice and skills which contribute to the development of amazing products that our customers use every day. They are focused on being fast and creative to bring the best technology to our customers, moving fast to push through MVPs and learn from data insights.
Responsibility as a BI and Analytics Lead
This role is approx. 60% hands-on, stakeholder management and strategic BI, with 40% line management.
You will be leading in an agile environment providing BI and analytics to support THE ICONIC as a leader in the online retail space. You will be working across all internal and external data strategies which present data to drive data driven decision making as well as data monetisation strategies.
Essential Skills and Experience
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Proven Team Lead experience
- 5+ years experience in a similar role
- 5+ years experience in advanced SQL / data analytics
- 5+ years experience in data visualisation
- Strong stakeholder management
- Expertise crafting data and analysis into well-written content, and translating insights into decisions and actions that have a direct business impact
- Experience using data to drive business strategy
- Extensive experience presenting findings to executive level stakeholders
- Ability to explain complex analytical concepts to people from other fields or business stakeholders
Experience with the following a plus
- Degree in Statistics, Information Management or other relevant technical field or equivalent work experience
- Tableau, Superset
- Experience commercialising data assets
- Experience with Python and/or R programming
- Google Analytics experience
- Marketing Data Analytics Experience
- Web analytics/Product analytics experience
- Familiarity with A/B testing methodology
- Experience in applying advanced analytical and statistical methods in the commercial world
Location and Key Extras
This role is based in Sydney CBD with great transport, shopping and food districts all within close distance to Hyde Park for those who enjoy lunchtime exercise or just some fresh air! We also offer a number of extras including flexible working arrangements, generous employee discounts, birthday leave and loads of learning opportunities and support.
Health and Wellbeing is extremely important to THE ICONIC, so interviewing and onboarding for this role will be conducted virtually due to COVID-19 and this role will temporarily work from home until further notice.