Oh hello 👋. Could you be our new Global Social Media Manager?
Welcome to our fabulous world. 🍴We are TheFork. Our mission is to bring happiness through amazing dining experiences, thanks to our 3 main products :
📱TheFork App : the restaurant discovery and booking app for every occasion
🖥️ TheFork Manager : the tool to digitize restaurant operations and be in full control of your business
💳TheFork Pay & gift cards : the new and amazing dining payment experience
Creator of a unique model that disrupted the restaurant industry 15 years ago, we are now the leading dining platform across Europe and Australia. We are experiencing an exciting period of growth, and we need the greatest folks onboard. Together, we will make our wildest dreams come true! We strongly believe that our mission can only be achieved if we also bring happiness to our working environment. We do this by providing a flexible, multicultural and positive environment where each individual has the space to grow.
We nurture this happy culture through our core values: We are better together - We act like an owner - We genuinely care for our users and customers - We believe in transparency - We never stop learning - Speed wins
Oh! And we are also part of the big Tripadvisor family ❤️
Your future buddies, the Forkies.
About your Job:
As Global Social Media Manager, your #1 mission is to engage our community with great content. Here are the tasks that we will 100% trust you with :
- If having a blank page doesn’t scare you, but rather motivates you, then this is your dream job.
- We believe social should be an essential part of how we communicate the brand. As we are working on a new brand platform, this is a unique opportunity to make a difference and to leave your mark.
- You’ll have to define our social media strategy/purpose and then make it live on our key channels.
- As a Global manager, your role is also to give guidelines to local teams to make sure we’re consistent enough in the way we show our brand, while leaving room for local adapdation.
- A passion for creating highly engaging content, linked to social trends.
- Posting content across social media accounts (instagram, linkedin mainly + tiktok to be created).
- Creating innovative social campaigns across key product launches and brand moments, that are insight-led and resonate with our target audience & community, driving reach and engagement.
- Work closely with our creative copywriter to deliver written content.
- Planning and implementing social media campaigns.
- Engaging with users (B2C) and customers (B2B) on different channels.
- Setting business and engagement KPIs and providing reporting to the business
- Drive expansion to new platforms and ideate creative ways for the brand to consolidate its global social media presence and strengthen its community.
- You report directly to the Global Head of Content & Comms.
Who you are as a human
- First things first, you’re a nice person 🙂. Simple as that. You're able and willing to bring happiness to our team, our users and our customers. Happiness is the key enabler of our vision and success.
- You embrace change within the company and spread that spirit in our team.
- You’re not afraid to take risks, you embrace failure and you’re able to learn from it.
- You want to have an impact, shaping a brand that is known, used and loved by millions of people.
- You’re a good communicant, able to pitch, convince and collaborate with high-level stakeholders.
- You’re highly organized, in order to manage multiple platforms autonomously.
What you bring to the table
- Proven work experience in Social Media management, ideally within the food industry
- Hands on experience in best performing content production and management (video, imagery)
- Highly creative mind with a great attention to details
- Experience with art direction and content production
- Ability to develop creative output based on reporting and past performance
- Experience with a range of social media tools and analytics to gain insight and understanding into how our content performs and what our audience thinks
- Proven track record of working across the Social Media landscape – including content optimisation and publishing algorithms, building and engaging communities
- Organizational skills and operational mindset with ability to juggle multiple projects simultaneously.
Ps : Mastering the cookie recipe is a significant plus. (That doesn't mean you have to bring it to the interview to bribe us. But still, it can be cool)!
What we offer you
🏠 A Permanent contract (that can be useful in life)
💸 Competitive fixed salary, bonus and equity (yes, equity!)
⚖️ Flexible working environment (2 days home office per week, offices in europe, Argentina, Australia)
🏥 Health insurance fully covered by the company
🏋️♀️ Lifestyle benefit program
💚Complementary time off to spend with your loved ones in your most important moments in life*
🍕Lunch vouchers (because yes, we like to try our best restaurants)
😄 A happy team (not everybody like our jokes, but we try our best)
🏳️🌈 International and inclusive working environment
🎓Continuous learning and development programs (with full access to LinkedIn Learning!)
🍴 Amazing offices with dining, coffee point on each floor, and leisure area
😌Free access to the Calm app
🎤 Team building events (we love karaoke. A lot. A lot.)
*Depending on country regulations
Other considerations for the role
- Language: Being fluent in English is a must. French, Spanish and Italian are a plus.
- IT: Great experience with design tools : Canva, Figma…
- Possible locations: On earth, mainly. To be more precise, Paris, Barcelona, Milan, London.
We believe that we are better together, and at TheFork we welcome you for who you are. Our workplace is for everyone, as is our people powered platform. At TheFork, we want you to bring us your unique perspective and experiences, so we can collectively keep disrupting the restaurant industry and go from good to great.