Oh hello 👋. Could you be our new Paid Media Planner ?
Welcome to our fabulous world. 🍴We are TheFork. Our mission is to bring happiness through amazing dining experiences, thanks to our 3 main products :
📱 TheFork App : the restaurant discovery and booking app for every occasion
🖥️ TheFork Manager : the tool to digitize restaurant operations and be in full control of your business
💳TheFork Pay & gift cards : the new and amazing dining payment experience
Creator of a unique model that disrupted the restaurant industry 15 years ago, we are now the leading dining platform across Europe and Australia. We are experiencing an exciting period of growth, and we need the greatest folks onboard. Together, we will make our wildest dreams come true! We strongly believe that our mission can only be achieved if we also bring happiness to our working environment. We do this by providing a flexible, multicultural and positive environment where each individual has the space to grow.
We nurture this happy culture through our core values : We are better together - We act like an owner - We genuinely care for our users and customers - We believe in transparency - We never stop learning - Speed wins
Oh! And we are also part of the big Tripadvisor family ❤️
Your future buddies, the Forkies.
As we are scaling up our investments in all markets to make TheFork Brand a reference in its industry and to acquire more and more new users, this is a unique opportunity for you to make a difference and to leave your mark.
As a Paid Media Planner, you report to the Paid Media Team Lead and your missions are the following:
- Define the Paid Social acquisition strategy:
- Define the Paid Social strategy for the markets under your scope, in close collaboration with the Local teams: define the budget, levers to activate, objectives to achieve, relevant KPIs to measure success…
- Work closely with the Paid Social Media Buyer to make this strategy come to life according to plan
- Devise a test & learn strategy to identify new opportunities of growth: formats, levers, targeting, audiences…
- Act as the main point of contact for all the markets under your scope
- Stay up to date with Market news:
- Reinforce relationships with Media Platforms to be the first to know about and to test new features
- Regularly follow trainings to excel in your job
- Always be on the lookout for new levers to test, new tools to facilitate daily operations…
- Transversal project management:
- Contribute to transversal projects: attribution model, dashboards optimization, tracking, audience strategy…
- Build synergies and coordinate actions with other teams (SEM, CRM, Marketing Excellence, Restaurant Offer, Data and Product teams...)
Who you are as a person
- First things first, you’re a nice person . Simple as that. You're able and willing to bring happiness to your teammates, our users and our customers. Happiness is the key enabler of our vision and success!
- You welcome challenges with open arms, and you give your best under all circumstances.
- You are flexible and open to change, you know how to navigate a fast-paced environment.
- You thrive in an international environment, working in English with people from different backgrounds and cultures.
- Your strong analytical skills allow you to identify the best course of action for each situation; and thanks to your interpersonal skills, you are able to convince other team members to follow the strategy you propose.
- You are humble and always eager to learn.
- You see the glass half-full and your positivity is contagious.
What you bring to the table
- 4+ years of experience in digital marketing / online media (agency or advertiser side)
- Previous experience in a B2C App environment is definitely a plus.
- You're a Digital Marketing Expert (especially Paid Social Media), with a proven track record in building an effective strategy for paid acquisition.
- You are analytics and performance-oriented, and you are comfortable with numbers
- Organizational skills and an operational mindset with the ability to juggle multiple projects simultaneously.
Ps : Mastering the cookie recipe is a significant plus. (That doesn't mean you have to bring it to the interview to bribe us. But still, it can be cool)!
What we offer you
A Permanent contract (that can be useful in life)
Competitive fixed salary, bonus and equity (yes, equity!)
⚖️ Flexible working environment (2 days home office per week, offices in Europe, Argentina, Australia)
Health insurance fully covered by the company
️♀️ Lifestyle benefit program
Complementary time off to spend with your loved ones in your most important moments in life*
Lunch vouchers (because yes, we like to try our best restaurants)
A happy team (not everybody like our jokes, but we try our best)
️ International and inclusive working environment
Continuous learning and development programs (with full access to LinkedIn Learning!)
Amazing offices with dining, coffee point on each floor, and leisure area
Free access to the Calm app
Team building events
*Depending on country regulations
Other considerations for the role
- Language: Being fluent in English is a must. French, Spanish and Italian are a plus.
- IT: Expert level in Microsoft Office
- Possible locations: On Earth, mainly. To be more precise, Paris, Barcelona, Milan.