Welcome to our fabulous world. 🍴We are TheFork. Our mission is to bring happiness through amazing dining experiences, thanks to our 3 main products :
📱 TheFork App : the restaurant discovery and booking app for every occasion
🖥️ TheFork Manager : the tool to digitize restaurant operations and be in full control of your business
💳 TheFork Pay & gift cards : the new and amazing dining payment experience
Creator of a unique model that disrupted the restaurant industry 15 years ago, we are now the leading dining platform across Europe and Australia. We are experiencing an exciting period of growth, and we need the greatest folks onboard. Together, we will make our wildest dreams come true! We strongly believe that our mission can only be achieved if we also bring happiness to our working environment. We do this by providing a flexible, multicultural and positive environment where each individual has the space to grow.
We nurture this happy culture through our core values: We are better together - We act like an owner - We genuinely care for our users and customers - We believe in transparency - We never stop learning - Speed wins
Oh! And we are also part of the big Tripadvisor family ❤️
Your future buddies, the Forkies.
About your job:
As the Partner Sales Manager, you own the relationship with strategic partners and drive additional revenue across +12 countries . This is a pivotal role in amplifying our go-to-market by identifying, fostering, and maintaining strategic relationships with relevant partners, in line with our growth strategy. You will be successful by gaining deep knowledge of the ecosystem in our marketplace and optimizing a successful network of partners to increase our reach and accelerate the adoption of our solutions in the market. Internally you will collaborate closely with other functions as you are the voice of our Partners and ensure seamless connectivity between Sales, Marketing, Operations and Product on key initiatives.
This position also requires you to champion the sales development process and establish appropriate executive sponsorship/guidance.
- Develop Partnership Sales Strategy in the restaurant eco-system and execute for incremental revenue
- Lead strategic relationship with our current partner and achieve common sales objectives, notably by considering new & innovative sales and marketing initiatives.
- Analyze opportunity funnel with the partners, organize ad hoc briefings, and expedite sales processes
- Close new agreements with partners, including win-win B2B collaborations
- Create a strong and ongoing relationship with the key stakeholders inside our organization, to ensure the teams benefit from the partnership: Local sales team, Marketing team, Business Processes, among others.
Background and skills you can bring:
- Instinct for handling partners: for the position we are looking for someone who has a proven track record of successfully handling complex partnerships (7+ years of sales and partnership management professional experience)
- An intuition for people: ability to build and cultivate new relationships with potential and existing partners, which includes being an expert in negotiation and influencing skill.
- Self-starter and collaborative mindset: strong strategic and analytical skills, capable of listening, stretching thoughts or taking control with a partner or stakeholder depending on the situation.
- A sense of Product: the position is about creating partner integrations around our product that delight diners and restaurants and drive measurable impact on sales.
- Speediness and resourcefulness: TheFork is a fast-moving company, always seeking new opportunities and challenges. As a key piece of the business, we look someone who embraces this mindset.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Management skill: you will be managing one person and be responsible for his/her development as key support in your mission
What we offer you
😄 An awesome team (not everybody like our jokes, but we try our best)
🏠 A Permanent contract (that can be useful in life)
⚖️ Flexible working environment (2 days home office per week)
💸 Competitive fixed salary, bonus and equity (yes, equity!)
🍕 Lunch vouchers available for each working day (because yes, we like to try our best restaurants)
🌎 International teams - More than 30 nationalities and 16 offices worldwide
🏳️🌈 Highly inclusive working environment
🤸♀️ Lifestyle benefits that can be used to reimburse physical, leisure activities, family support, travel etc
🎓 Continuous learning and development programs (with full access to LinkedIn Learning!)
😌 Free access to the Calm app
⏳ A program dedicated to help you have the best work/life balance
🏥 Health insurance fully covered by the company
👩🦽 Life Insurance and Disability at no cost to the employee
🍴 Amazing offices with dining, coffee point on each floor, and leisure area
🎤 Team building events (we love karaoke. A lot. A lot.)
We believe that we are better together, and at TheFork we welcome you for who you are. Our workplace is for everyone, as is our people powered platform. At TheFork, we want you to bring us your unique perspective and experiences, so we can collectively keep disrupting the restaurant industry and go from good to great.