Welcome to our fabulous world. 🍴We are TheFork. Our mission is to bring happiness through amazing dining experiences, thanks to our 3 main products :
📱 TheFork App : the restaurant discovery and booking app for every occasion
🖥️ TheFork Manager : the tool to digitize restaurant operations and be in full control of your business
💳 TheFork Pay & gift cards : the new and amazing dining payment experience
Creator of a unique model that disrupted the restaurant industry 15 years ago, we are now the leading dining platform across Europe and Australia. We are experiencing an exciting period of growth, and we need the greatest folks onboard. Together, we will make our wildest dreams come true! We strongly believe that our mission can only be achieved if we also bring happiness to our working environment. We do this by providing a flexible, multicultural and positive environment where each individual has the space to grow.
We nurture this happy culture through our core values: We are better together - We act like an owner - We genuinely care for our users and customers - We believe in transparency - We never stop learning - Speed wins
Oh! And we are also part of the big Tripadvisor family ❤️
Your future buddies, the Forkies.
What you will do
You will join the Talent Acquisition team, which means recruitment but sounds better. You will be responsible for supporting hiring managers in the Sales, Marketing & Operations departments.
Recruiting and sourcing:
- You will focus on contacting multilingual and foodie profiles mainly for the DACH region
- You will be responsible of end-to-end recruitment processes; being the primary point of contact for hiring managers
- You work closely with your awesome colleagues in the team to give support and to make sure we are successful overall;
- You manage and advise demanding stakeholders with high expectations (define priorities, collaborate on recruiting strategy, streamline our evaluation process, and improve our ability to attract top talent);
- Regularly over-communicate information such as candidate pipelines, recruiting funnel metrics, and performance data to hiring managers and HR Business Partners.
Who you are
- An experienced source & recruiter, with a proven track record of 3 years+, ideally on sales & operations roles
- Wherever you come from, you are a fluent German & English speaker
- Passionate about international business, eager to learn about cultures & market specificities
- LinkedIn Recruiter proficient and familiar using an ATS (we use Greenhouse);
- Sufficiently organized and able ot work at a fast pace to handle high volume of recruitments
- Friendly and sociable. A bit because this is usually the kind of staff the candidates want to meet, a lot because this is the type of people we enjoy working with :)
What we offer you
😄 An awesome team (not everybody like our jokes, but we try our best)
🏠 A Permanent contract (that can be useful in life)
⚖️ Flexible working environment (2 days home office per week)
💸 Competitive fixed salary, bonus and equity (yes, equity!)
🍕 Lunch vouchers available for each working day (because yes, we like to try our best restaurants)
🌎 International teams - More than 30 nationalities and 16 offices worldwide
🏳️🌈 Highly inclusive working environment
🤸♀️ Lifestyle benefits that can be used to reimburse physical, leisure activities, family support, travel etc
🎓 Continuous learning and development programs (with full access to LinkedIn Learning!)
😌 Free access to the Calm app
⏳ A program dedicated to help you have the best work/life balance
🏥 Health insurance fully covered by the company
👩🦽 Life Insurance and Disability at no cost to the employee
🍴 Amazing offices with dining, coffee point on each floor, and leisure area
🎤 Team building events (we love karaoke. A lot. A lot.)
We believe that we are better together, and at TheFork we welcome you for who you are. Our workplace is for everyone, as is our people powered platform. At TheFork, we want you to bring us your unique perspective and experiences, so we can collectively keep disrupting the restaurant industry and go from good to great.