Welcome to our fabulous world. 🍴We are TheFork. Our mission is to bring happiness through amazing dining experiences, thanks to our 3 main products :
📱 TheFork App : the restaurant discovery and booking app for every occasion
🖥️ TheFork Manager : the tool to digitize restaurant operations and be in full control of your business
💳 TheFork Pay & gift cards : the new and amazing dining payment experience
Creator of a unique model that disrupted the restaurant industry 15 years ago, we are now the leading dining platform across Europe and Australia. We are experiencing an exciting period of growth, and we need the greatest folks onboard. Together, we will make our wildest dreams come true! We strongly believe that our mission can only be achieved if we also bring happiness to our working environment. We do this by providing a flexible, multicultural and positive environment where each individual has the space to grow.
We nurture this happy culture through our core values: We are better together - We act like an owner - We genuinely care for our users and customers - We believe in transparency - We never stop learning - Speed wins
Oh! And we are also part of the big Tripadvisor family ❤️
Your future buddies, the Forkies.
Your role within the organization
Reporting to the Operational Excellence Director you will be in charge of continuously optimizing tools and processes for all Operations business units and increasing both internal and external customer experience.
What will you do?
- Manage and structure global operations projects from analysis to implementation
- Work closely with B2B & Operations teams (Sales, B2B&B2C Customer Service, Quality & Compliance, Finance, B2B Marketing…) to collect needs & constraints
- Understand, challenge and address initiatives: sit with business teams, analyze root causes and identify optimizations, design new processes and roll-out plans
- Identify and implement opportunities to optimize operations processes in order to enhance efficiency and satisfaction of internal and external customers
- Provide efficient tools to support key business processes
- Propose product improvements and influence in SalesForce roadmap
- Analyze data, benchmark best practices & solutions, provide competitive & technological watch to identify key areas of improvement
Who you are?
- A detail orientated, data lead professional who is comfortable dealing with rapid change and numerous operational complexities
- Able to demonstrate the ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organisation
- Have the ability to prioritise, multi-task, and perform effectively under pressure.
- A strategic thinker, able to apply sound business and financial acumen to the role
- Flexible to the demands of the role and be able to travel internationally
- You focus on understanding the needs of the customer and represent their voice to the organisation
- Able to analyse competitive offerings to identify differentiators
- Maintain awareness of the travel industry and e-commerce trends and best practices
- Degree from top Business or Engineering School
- Ideally a Master's Degree from a top school
- 2-4 years experience in consulting or project management in a fast-paced and international environment (ideally on business strategy, sales, operational excellence or performance steering)
- Technical expertise in sales and client strategy
- Experience presenting to C-Suite roles and understand expectations
- Problem solver, process oriented, ability to foster team spirit and performance
- Excellent organization & time management
- Data lover and excellent excel skills
- Required soft skills:
- strong analytics,
- excellent communication skills,
- curious and able to adapt in a moving environment,
- humble and eager to learn,
- team player
- Fluent in spoken and written English & Spanish, (French or another European language would be a strong plus)
The candidate will be preferably based in Barcelona.
What we offer you
😄 An awesome team (not everybody like our jokes, but we try our best)
🏠 A Permanent contract (that can be useful in life)
⚖️ Flexible working environment (2 days home office per week)
💸 Competitive fixed salary, bonus and equity (yes, equity!)
🍕 Lunch vouchers available for each working day (because yes, we like to try our best restaurants)
🌎 International teams - More than 30 nationalities and 16 offices worldwide
🏳️🌈 Highly inclusive working environment
🤸♀️ Lifestyle benefits that can be used to reimburse physical, leisure activities, family support, travel etc
🎓 Continuous learning and development programs (with full access to LinkedIn Learning!)
😌 Free access to the Calm app
⏳ A program dedicated to help you have the best work/life balance
🏥 Health insurance fully covered by the company
👩🦽 Life Insurance and Disability at no cost to the employee
🍴 Amazing offices with dining, coffee point on each floor, and leisure area
🎤 Team building events (we love karaoke. A lot. A lot.)
We believe that we are better together, and at TheFork we welcome you for who you are. Our workplace is for everyone, as is our people powered platform. At TheFork, we want you to bring us your unique perspective and experiences, so we can collectively keep disrupting the restaurant industry and go from good to great.