TheFork, a TripAdvisor® Company is the leading online restaurants reservation platform in Europe & Australia with a network of more than 60,000 restaurants worldwide, more than 30.5 million monthly visits and present in 12+ countries around the globe.
TheFork connects restaurants and diners.
Through TheFork (website and application), as well as through Tripadvisor, users can easily select a restaurant according to preference criteria (such as the localization, type of cuisine, restaurant type and average price), consult user reviews, check real-time availability and instantly book online.
From the restaurants side, TheFork provides them with a software solution, TheFork Manager, which enables restaurants to optimize reservations management, streamline operations and ultimately improve service and revenues.
TheFork team aims to inspire and enable people to confidently discover experience and share food. We operate under a shared set of values that define how we do business and how we interact with our colleagues, our partners, our customers and our food community. We strongly believe that building a diverse workforce of people from all walks of life helps us have a richer, more vibrant, more successful workplace.
As a member of the Senior Sales Team, you will be reporting to the Head of Sales DACH. Your mission is to subscribe new Restaurant and Hotel groups in Germany, Austria and Switzerland. This role can be in 100 % remote.
What are your missions?
- Develop and maintain relationships with Restaurant- and Hotel groups in DACH
- Identify potential customers on international, national and local levels
- Liase with decision makers on all levels up to C Level
- Establish an ongoing sales strategy for proactively building brand awareness to the addressable markets and showing presence on mayor industry events, physically and online
- Make the approach, the negotiation and conclude the agreement
- Strategic approach to groups and establish an effective and maximum conversion
- Deep diving into the industry to gain knowledge about interrelationships, structures, decision-making-channels
- Become the reliable contact person to the relevant decision makers
- Acting as Brand Amabssador for TheFork in DACH Region
- Creating a network of decision makers in DACH region
Who your are?
- A self driven and powerful personality able to negotiate with top decision makers of the industry
- Results-oriented person who wants to exceed targets and become best in class
- Strong sales hunter skills and proof of former successes in the industry
- A high-performing professional with demonstrated business development experience, preferably in B2B and in restaurants/hospitality environments, comfortable in managing mid- and long term negotiations
- Good knowledge of the market and a network to benefit from
- A dynamic person, used to work independently in fast-paced environments, with great organizational skills and who sees his/her target just as the beginning of the journey
- Willing to travel a lot within the DACH region and preferably based in Hamburg or another major German city
- Fluent in German and English
What we offer:
- Permanent contract
- Competitive fixed and variable salary
- Company car or car allowance
- International working environment
- LifeStyle Benefit for personal usage
- Flexible Working Policy 2022
- Well-being activities and benefits
- Regular sales and company events
- Support in Pension Plan