Welcome to our fabulous world. 🍴We are TheFork. Our mission is to bring happiness through amazing dining experiences, thanks to our 3 main products :
📱 TheFork App : the restaurant discovery and booking app for every occasion
🖥️ TheFork Manager : the tool to digitize restaurant operations and be in full control of your business
💳 TheFork Pay & gift cards : the new and amazing dining payment experience
Creator of a unique model that disrupted the restaurant industry 15 years ago, we are now the leading dining platform across Europe and Australia. We are experiencing an exciting period of growth, and we need the greatest folks onboard. Together, we will make our wildest dreams come true! We strongly believe that our mission can only be achieved if we also bring happiness to our working environment. We do this by providing a flexible, multicultural and positive environment where each individual has the space to grow.
We nurture this happy culture through our core values: We are better together - We act like an owner - We genuinely care for our users and customers - We believe in transparency - We never stop learning - Speed wins
Oh! And we are also part of the big Tripadvisor family ❤️
Your future buddies, the Forkies.
What you will do
TheFork Payment Domain is looking for a talented fullstack engineer to join our team. You will be contributing to TheFork PAY, our Payment Platform meant to deliver new amazing payment features to our customers in the next 5 years.
You will be part of a cross-functional team, collaborating with other engineers, product managers, designers and architects in a distributed environment across multiple countries.
It won't be only a matter of producing good and valuable code: we expect you to contribute at all levels of our stack, according to what you like the most: from architectural proposals to monitoring systems, from security to testing. A lot of things to have fun with.
Who you are
- you are a nice person. We want you to enjoy building cool stuff together in a positive and supportive environment and work culture
- you have strong programming skills and deep understanding of software architectures, especially large-scale and scalable systems
- the idea of working on a daily basis with Node.js, Typescript and React looks cool to you either because you are already familiar with them or learning them is on the top of your to-do list
- you are collaborative and your communication is effective. You will be involved in code reviews and discussion both within your team and with other engineers in cross-team guilds
- you care about quality: you know how to produce clean, maintainable and well-tested code
- you care about user experience too
- your english is fluent
And also some nice to have:
- you are already familiar with our tech stack. Our platform is composed of several microservices based mainly on Node.JS, Typescript, React, PostgreSQL, GraphQL, RabbitMQ, Cucumber, Kibana and New Relic
- you have expertise on digital payments and you know how to deal with payment service providers
- you are already familiar with Shape Up. But if you are used to some Agile methodologies it is fine too.
What we offer you
😄 An awesome team (not everybody like our jokes, but we try our best)
🏠 A Permanent contract (that can be useful in life)
⚖️ Flexible working environment (2 days home office per week)
💸 Competitive fixed salary, bonus and equity (yes, equity!)
🍕 Lunch vouchers available for each working day (because yes, we like to try our best restaurants)
🌎 International teams - More than 30 nationalities and 16 offices worldwide
🏳️🌈 Highly inclusive working environment
🤸♀️ Lifestyle benefits that can be used to reimburse physical, leisure activities, family support, travel etc
🎓Continuous learning and development programs (with full access to LinkedIn Learning!)
😌 Free access to the Calm app
🏥 Health insurance fully covered by the company
👩🦽 Life Insurance and Disability at no cost to the employee
💗 Welfare allowance school costs, elderly care, babysitting costs, transportation, travel leisure
🍴 Amazing offices with dining, coffee point on each floor, and leisure area
🎤 Team building events (we love karaoke. A lot. A lot.)