Welcome to our fabulous world. 🍴We are TheFork. Our mission is to bring happiness through amazing dining experiences, thanks to our 3 main products :
📱 TheFork App : the restaurant discovery and booking app for every occasion
🖥️ TheFork Manager : the tool to digitize restaurant operations and be in full control of your business
💳 TheFork Pay & gift cards : the new and amazing dining payment experience
Creator of a unique model that disrupted the restaurant industry 15 years ago, we are now the leading dining platform across Europe and Australia. We are experiencing an exciting period of growth, and we need the greatest folks onboard. Together, we will make our wildest dreams come true! We strongly believe that our mission can only be achieved if we also bring happiness to our working environment. We do this by providing a flexible, multicultural and positive environment where each individual has the space to grow.
We nurture this happy culture through our core values: We are better together - We act like an owner - We genuinely care for our users and customers - We believe in transparency - We never stop learning - Speed wins
Oh! And we are also part of the big Tripadvisor family ❤️
Your future buddies, the Forkies.
What you will do:
- Answer to incoming requests via phone, email and chat.
- Assist our customers if they have questions about our electronic reservation book, our website or app.
- Put yourself in the customer’s shoes and provide the most suitable answer or solution according to their specific needs.
Who you are:
- The ideal Customer Care Specialist has a native level of Italian and is fluent in English. Speaking more languages is always welcome!
- You are living in Spain or you have a Spanish working permit!
- Are you open-minded and have a high level of communication skills? Do you care about customer needs and always try to make their experience unique and satisfactory, because you focus on quality and love getting things done? Do you enjoy working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment? Then this job is for you!
- It also would be awesome if you have some technological knowledge and troubleshooting experience in a customer support environment or you have worked with Salesforce.
What we offer:
😄 An awesome team (not everybody like our jokes, but we try our best)
🏠 A Permanent contract (that can be useful in life)
⚖️ Flexible working environment (2 days home office per week)
💸 Competitive fixed salary, bonus and equity (yes, equity!)
🍕 Lunch vouchers available for each working day (because yes, we like to try our best restaurants)
🌎 International teams - More than 30 nationalities and 16 offices worldwide
🏳️🌈 Highly inclusive working environment
🤸♀️ Lifestyle benefits that can be used to reimburse physical, leisure activities, family support, travel etc
🎓 Continuous learning and development programs (with full access to LinkedIn Learning!)
😌 Free access to the Calm app
⏳ A program dedicated to help you have the best work/life balance
🏥 Health insurance fully covered by the company
👩🦽 Life Insurance and Disability at no cost to the employee
🍴 Amazing offices with dining, coffee point on each floor, and leisure area
🎤 Team building events (we love karaoke. A lot. A lot.)