Welcome to our fabulous world. 🍴We are TheFork. Our mission is to bring happiness through amazing dining experiences, thanks to our 3 main products :
📱 TheFork App : the restaurant discovery and booking app for every occasion
🖥️ TheFork Manager : the tool to digitize restaurant operations and be in full control of your business
💳 TheFork Pay & gift cards : the new and amazing dining payment experience
Creator of a unique model that disrupted the restaurant industry 15 years ago, we are now the leading dining platform across Europe and Australia. We are experiencing an exciting period of growth, and we need the greatest folks onboard. Together, we will make our wildest dreams come true! We strongly believe that our mission can only be achieved if we also bring happiness to our working environment. We do this by providing a flexible, multicultural and positive environment where each individual has the space to grow.
We nurture this happy culture through our core values: We are better together - We act like an owner - We genuinely care for our users and customers - We believe in transparency - We never stop learning - Speed wins
Oh! And we are also part of the big Tripadvisor family ❤️
Your future buddies, the Forkies.
What you will be doing
As a Data Analyst Product, CRO expert, you will be part of the Data team, which is a transverse organization and which role is to support our Business.
You will report to the Product Analytics Manager and be part of a team of ~25 People including Data Engineers, Data Scientists, Web Analysts…
The Data Team has 3 missions :
- Accelerate the Business thanks to data and insights
- Support company transformation towards a Data-driven Culture
- Develop a valuable and actionable data asset
As a key player in our Data team, you will collaborate with another product analyst and will partner with Product & Tech teams to help them leveraging data to accelerate their different projects and initiatives.
You will participate in improving user experience, customer knowledge, and optimizing the conversion on our product; based on the analysis of the performance of our products Web & Apps (B2C + B2B), the performance of journeys, and your business-oriented recommendations.
You will develop a deep understanding of the Products operations in order to deliver best-in-class analysis and tools, to help to prioritize product optimizations, and support the scaling of the ab/tests and on-site personalisation.
The expected outcomes of your role are:
- A data-driven product development roadmap, aiming to optimize the user experience and accelerate the conversion on our products.
- Smart and proactive recommendations on what to do to robustify TheFork’s products performance, and more generally speaking to accelerate business growth and profitability (develop conversion optimization, SEO ab/tests, and on-site personalisation)
- Product teams are equipped with A-level (relevant, reliable, proactive and agile) set of data and best-in-class equipment to improve user experience.
- Your role on this will be to lead its co-design with the different stakeholders and then to work with other teams (Tech, Data Science, BI, data engineering) to make it happen (tagging plan, in-depth analysis, dashboards, ...).
- You will be the trustable partner for Product teams when it comes to monitor whether the business goes in the right direction and whether some alerts are to be communicated.
- You are obsessed with detail and like to deep dive to obtain impactful insights: you investigate and look at the data in more depth
- You are working in an autonomous, proactive and accountable way: you don’t wait to be told what to do.
- You demonstrate an obsession towards excellence: you systematically consider that good is not enough and constantly consider how to improve and reach the next level of quality, performance and impact
- You play agile and fast: delivering in a fast-paced environment is an easy business for you. You are comfortable managing several topics in parallel, with different stakeholders involved.
- You bring the outside in seeking excellence, you have developed habits to benchmark and consider how other companies are doing, what best practices could be a source of inspiration and systematically consider how they can apply in your specific business context
- You demonstrate a high level of team collaboration: reaches out to peers and cooperates with supervisors to establish an overall collaborative working relationship.
- You have 5-6 years of experience in a similar role: you have strong experience working with product teams as a web analyst
- You have high knowledge of A/B Test tools (Optimizely/ AB Tasty like) and UX tools (Content Square, Hotjar, ..)
- You have strong experience in the administration of web analytics tool, ideally Google Analytics, or other tools such as Adobe Analytics, XiTi / AT Internet, Amplitude
- You have experience in tracking: development of tagging plans, administration of TMS (tracking of new features on our product)
- Your knowledge of database tools (Reeport, Data Studio, Tableau..) allows you to efficiently manipulate data and develop impactful storytelling to present your findings.
- You have excellent organizational skills, rigour, and synthesis skills
- You know how to make figures speak and give them a strategic and business reach
- SQL, Python knowledge is a plus for the use of data in our database
- Your English is professional
- The position is based in Paris
What we offer you
- 😄 An awesome team (not everybody like our jokes, but we try our best)
- 🏠 A Permanent contract (that can be useful in life)
- ⚖️ Flexible working environment (2 days home office per week)
- 💸 Competitive fixed salary, bonus and equity (yes, equity!)
- 🍕 Lunch vouchers available for each working day (because yes, we like to try our best restaurants)
- 🌎 International teams - More than 30 nationalities and 16 offices worldwide
- 🏳️🌈 Highly inclusive working environment
- 🤸♀️ Lifestyle benefits that can be used to reimburse physical, leisure activities, family support, travel etc
- 🎓Continuous learning and development programs (with full access to LinkedIn Learning!)
- 😌 Free access to the Calm app
- 🏥 Health insurance fully covered by the company
- 👩🦽 Life Insurance and Disability at no cost to the employee
- 💗 Welfare allowance school costs, elderly care, babysitting costs, transportation, travel leisure
- 🍴 Amazing offices with dining, coffee point on each floor, and leisure area
- 🎤 Team building events (we love karaoke. A lot. A lot.)