Restaurant Trainer – London, The Fork
TheFork, a TripAdvisor Company is the leading online restaurants reservation platform in Europe, Australia and Latin America, with a network of more than 80,000 restaurants worldwide, more than 30.5 million monthly visits and present in 22+ countries around the globe.TheFork connects restaurants and diners.
Through TheFork (website and application), as well as through TripAdvisor, users can easily select a restaurant according to preference criteria (such as the localisation, type of cuisine, restaurant type and average price), consult user reviews, check real-time availability and instantly book online.
From the restaurants side, TheFork provides them with a software solution, TheFork Manager, which enables restaurants to optimize reservations management, streamline operations and ultimately improve service and revenues.
TheFork team aims to inspire and enable people to confidently discover, experience and share food. We operate under a shared set of values that define how we do business and how we interact with our colleagues, our partners, our customers and our food community. We strongly believe that building a diverse workforce of people from all walks of life helps us have a richer, more vibrant, more successful workplace.
We are looking for a B2B trainer, passionate about the restaurant industry and who will report to the Manager of Customer Success, to join our team based in London.
What you will do:
- You will focus on training our newly recruited restaurants and/or retraining of our current customers on our software solutions, either face to face or by phone/virtual training
- You will help the restaurants to set up their profile on TheFork Manager and booking widgets on their website or social media, and ensure they become advanced users of the software
- You will support the upsell and cross-sell of TheFork products (promotions, YUMS, premium software solution)
Your KPIs will include (but will not be limited to) and are subject to change based on business needs:
- Number of training sessions completed
- Level of satisfaction of customers
- Number of website widgets installed
- Revenues generated by the restaurants that you have trained
- Work location: 5 days office-based in London (with occasional face to face meetings in the field)
- Years of experience in the trainer role or similar, 2 years plus
- Fully computer literate - MS Office and Salesforce
- Language requirements, must be native level English
- A self-starter, results-oriented person who loves to reach and exceed targets
- A high-performing professional with demonstrated experience, preferably in B2B and in restaurants/hospitality environments
- A dynamic person, used to work independently in fast-paced environments and with great organizational skills
- A curious and willing to learn enthusiast, who wants to grow and improve with us
- Autonomous and familiar to work with KPIs and targets
- Solid communication and presentation abilities
- Experience in the field of the Internet/Tech
- Previous sales experience is considered a plus