Web-Analyst @ TheFork, Paris
We are recruiting our next Web Analyst to join our DataTeam.
TheFork, part of the TripAdvisor group, is a pure player company and the European leader of online booking for restaurants. We are an innovative and fast-growing company building a unique community of members to transform the way people dine out! TheFork’s goal is to become the #1 app for online restaurant booking in the world.
Why join us?
You are passionate about data and comfortable in an international and agile environment? You're ready for the challenge of a SaaS service for several thousand customers and B2C interfaces for millions of users? Are you ready to invest in a company whose entire service is subject to heavy use and is present in close to 20 countries, to accompany its rapid growth? You want to secure services that power the leader of online restaurant booking?
You will join a dynamic and agile team in a quickly changing environment. You will be involved in an international organization that empowers its employees, cares about their career and values sharing.
What you will do
You are one of the Marketing & Product Business Units’ references in Web Analytics. Within a team of 3 people (including yourself), you work closely with teams seeking to optimize performance in terms of traffic acquisition, conversions, user experience and customer knowledge, whether locally (marketing teams present in 10 countries) or centrally (Marketing and Product in Paris).
You are a source of proposals for these "business" teams and are in permanent contact with the technical teams.
What will be your missions?
- Monitoring the activity and performance of sites and mobile applications
- Configuration of dashboards in Web Analytics tools (including traffic concepts, tunnel... with views at different granularity levels (from world, cities, customer segments,…)).
- Monitoring of the main performance indicators (audience, conversion tunnel, etc.)
- In-depth analysis of the user funnels for business recommendations to the business units.
- Work with the other DataTeam members to develop customer knowledge and on data enrichment issues in our datamarts.
- Monitoring tools, methods, practices in Web Analytics.
You may also work on topics such as:
- Development of tagging plans: needs collection, specifications, tests, and deployment on TheFork different products
- Administration of the Tag Management tool and guarantee of the consistency of the tags environment
- Support for conversion optimization tests (A/B tests,…).
- Help with the implementation of product Recommendations / Personalization (EarlyBirds).
Who you are
- With a higher education, you have solid experience (2 to 3 years) in the administration of Web Analytics tools, ideally Google Analytics, or other tools such as Adobe Analytics, XiTi / AT Internet, Amplitude, ContentSquare,...
- You have excellent organizational skills, rigour and synthesis skills.
- You distinguish yourself by your analytical mind
- You know how to make figures speak and give them a strategic and business reach.
- Knowledge of A/B Test tools (Optimizely/ AB Tasty like) and acquisition source analysis tools (AppsFlyer, Eulerian type, TagCommander / Commanders Act) would be appreciated.
- Pragmatic, results-oriented, you are a force of suggestion and enjoy working in a team.
- You have a very good level of English (working with international teams
What do we offer?
Being part of hyper growth digital player, headquartered in Paris, with strong international presence and with a winning company culture - balance long-term perspective with accountability, leverage learning & innovation, increase internal cohesion, build a caring environment