Part of TripAdvisor, TheFork is the leading European restaurant booking platform, providing an online and mobile service to internet users to find, select and book restaurants.
TheFork connects restaurants and diners via TheFork (website and application), as well as through TripAdvisor. Users can easily select a restaurant according to their own criteria (such as the localization, type of cuisine, restaurant type and average price), consult their reviews, check real-time availability and instantly book online. For restaurants, TheFork provides a software solution, TheFork Manager, which enables restaurants to optimize reservation management, streamline operations and ultimately improve service and revenues, following Yield Management principles of price variability relative to time, a practice used successfully in the travel and hotel industries.
TheFork, headquartered in Paris with over 900 employees, is operating in 17 countries under the brands LaFourchette in France, ElTenedor in Spain TheFork in Italy, Portugal, Brazil, Belgium, Sweden, Denmark, the Netherlands, Switzerland, Australia, Argentina, Colombia, Mexico, Chile, Peru, Panama and Uruguay.
What you will do
Together with the Global Head of Customer Success, you will be reporting to, you will be in charge of optimizing the customer success organization and maximizing revenue generated by our restaurant partners around the world (it is about customer retention, development and satisfaction).
The position is based in Paris (but remote can be an option), with occasional trips to TheFork offices (18 countries from Latin America to Australia through Europe).
- Improve account management efficiency and performance (processes inclusing potential industrialization, tools, client segmentation, value proposition and interaction with other teams…)
- Enhance both customers (NPS, AM CSAT) and employees (AM) satisfaction
- Identify synergies and convergence within the customer success organization
- Implement your initiatives and contribute to the deployment of global initiatives (tool migration, acquisitions…)
- Ensure proper communication flows between countries. You are representing the customer success organization; You get an amazing international exposure and experience.
What does it mean:
- You pick up ideas around account management and potentially training, going around different teams in all countries, and turn them into executable project plans.
- You organize the initiatives tasks, relying on experts within different departments and working closely with both central and local salesops teams.
- You are able to engage stakeholders : it means, you are expected to provide a clear handover and follow-up to and with the teams that will work with the output you delivered AND you ensure they understand the changes and how changes can affect them.
- You work well under pressure and are comfortable with change and complexity in dynamic environments.
- You can shift between the "big picture" and the small-but-crucial details, knowing when to concentrate on each.
Who you are
- Master's Degree of a Business or Engineering School
- 4 years’ experience in sales operations, project management or account management in a fast-paced and international environment
- Problem solver, process oriented, ability to foster team spirit and performance
- Excellent organization & time management
- Required soft skills: results-driven, strong analytics, excellent communication skills, proactive, curious and able to adapt in a moving environment, flexible, humble and eager to learn, true team player
- Previous experience with Salesforce or CRM
- Fluent in spoken and written English (another European language is a plus)
What we offer
- A scale up environment within a market leading global organisation;
- Superb offices in the hearth of Paris (9e) with terraces and rooftops ;
- We have personal coaches everyday on site (Boxe, Yoga, Swedish gym…). Massages on Friday;
- Video games room. Foosball or Ping-pong if you prefer;
- Weekly afterworks.