Behind TheFork, there's a multi-talented team. From the sales representative to the geek, from the burger fan to the fondue addict... everybody meets ... and shares the common goal to become the market leader in online restaurant reservation.
More than a simple online reservation website, TheFork is a genuine urban restaurant reference guide with a community of +800 forkers !
Since we joined the TripAdvisor group in 2014, we've been present in no less than 17 countries : : France, Spain, Switzerland, Belgium, Italy, Netherlands, Sweden, Denmark, Portugal, Brazil, Australia, Argentina, Colombia, Mexico, Uruguay, Chile and Peru...17 countries that share the same Fork, it means many tables and thousands of great moments to share !
TheFork expects the future Forker to have an unquestionable team spirit, to be startup-minded, with a strong food & web sensitivity.
What you will do ?
Within the swiss marketing team, the “Strategic Marketing Analyst” (better known in LaFourchette as “Local Planner’”) is responsible for the conversion and the quality of the restaurant offer for the swiss market.
In your pivotal role, you will work closely with other departments at TheFork, amongst which marketing, sales, product teams and Central team based in Paris.
You will be reporting to the Swiss Marketing Manager and you will be supported by the regional Restaurant Offer & Strategic Marketing team based in Paris.
What will be your missions
Based on your analyses, you will define for your geographical zone how to improve the conversion of TheFork visitors on mobile and desktop. You analyze data on a daily basis and create improvement plans for both short and long-term.
Concret responsabilities within your geographical scope:
- You follow the quality and relevance of our restaurant offer, such as INSIDER restaurant, new restaurants, etc.
- You optimize the quality of the content for our B2C users, such as photos, tags, editos, selections and more.
- You help the Sales team to identify the right restaurants to prospect in order to better answer our customers’ needs
- You gather the Sales team & Account Managers team on a weekly basis and analyse with them the weekly results of each area.
- You work closely with our Sales team to identify, prioritize, and create the most effective marketing initiatives in order to improve the revenues.
- You help the Marketing Manager to implement the different tools and monitor the results of our biggest marketing event: The Festival LaFourchette.
Skills and requirements:
- Master's degree in Business or Engineering ;
- Strong project management skills: organized, structured, autonomous
- Good interpersonal skills to easily communicate with sales team
- Analytical competency (Excel rockstar)
- Results-oriented, focus on getting things done ;
- Humble and positive attitude and mindset ;
- Excellent English spoken and written skills ; German is a plus
- Strong interest in the Food and Restaurant industry ;
What we offer:
- International working environment
- Coffee, tea and fruits for free
- Ping-Pong tournament!
If you are ready to join our fast-paced environment, apply now!