LaFourchette, part of the TripAdvisor group, is a pure player company and the European leader of online booking for restaurants. We are an innovative and fast-growing company building a unique community of members to transform the way people dine out! LaFourchette’s goal is to become the #1 app for online restaurant booking in the world.
Your main missions
Manage your team
- Manage and develop a small, remote team of Product Designers
- Organize and oversee execution of projects and deliverables in a timely manner
- Coach your team to develop best practices and achieve a high bar of quality
- Contribute to product roadmaps and planning
Participate in the design
- Own and produce the design for our Consumer and Restaurateur products, across devices
- Personally own some design projects
Promote a design culture in the company
- Collaborate with other teams to ensure a smooth product development process
- Collaborate with other team leads and organization lead to define the shape of the team
- Make proposals and drive change to continuously improve our Product Design practice
A good design leader
- You have a solid experience designing for any platform: phone, tablet, desktop
- You have at least 2 years experience managing or coaching other Product Designers
- You are able to quickly distill highly complex issues into clean, understandable solutions
- You have strong organizational and analytical skills. You can articulate the desired outcome of each design and guide the process to the best path to achieve the goal.
A passionate design lover
- You have a keen eye for creating fine-tuned experiences and interfaces, including layout, typography, composition, color, and spacing
- You love to fight for good design
An energized evangelist
- You have great presentation skills to explain and defend your design ideas at all levels of the organization
- You have a natural drive and determination to exceed expectations
- You have excellent communication and collaboration skills. You are able to establish strong relationships with other groups in the organization.
- You have a strong interest in being a driver of change in a fluid environment
A motivated worker
- You’re not afraid of finding “the right tool for the job” when it comes to design
- You already manage the tools of the trade: Sketch, Abstract, Invision, etc.
- You feel empowered to propose new methods and tools for the team
A global citizen
- You can work in English with our international partners
- You are not afraid to work with remote offices
- You are fluent in English (fluency in French, Spanish or Italian, a plus)
What do we offer?
Being part of hyper growth digital player, headquartered in Paris, with strong international presence and with a winning company culture - balance long-term perspective with accountability, leverage learning & innovation, increase internal cohesion, build a caring environment