Manager Web/Product Analytics @ TheFork
TheFork, part of the TripAdvisor group, is a pure player company and the European leader of online booking for restaurants. We are an innovative and fast-growing company building a unique community of members to transform the way people dine out! TheFork’s goal is to become the #1 app for online restaurant booking in the world.
Why join us?
You are passionate about data and comfortable in an international and agile environment? You're ready for the challenge of a SaaS service for several thousand customers and B2C interfaces for millions of users? Are you ready to invest in a company whose entire service is subject to heavy use and is present in close to 20 countries, to accompany its rapid growth? You want to secure services that power the leader of online restaurant booking?
You will join a dynamic and agile team in a quickly changing environment. You will be involved in an international organization that empowers its employees, cares about their career and values sharing.
What You Will Do
As Manager Web/ Product Analytics, you will help TheFork developing a strong and actionable knowledge on its Products & Solutions usage and leverage it across the organization to serve the Company strategy
You Will Report To The Chief Data Officer And Be Part Of a Team Of ~20 People, Regrouping (as Projected As Of Today)
- “Data Asset” departments, including Data Engineering team and Data Management team
- “Data activation” departments, including a Data Insights team, a Web-Analytics Team, a BI factory and a Data Science team
You will develop and own the TheFork vision regarding Tracking & web-Analytics (this vision has to be ambitious and to help the company accelerate in value creation thanks to intense leveraging of product-tracking data)
You will partner with Product teams to develop a shared agenda on Product Performance and Usage Analytics (Usage of TheFork solutions, conversion funnels and associated performance levers, product & solutions performance,…)
You will coach and inspire a team of Product Data Analysts dedicated to deliver Product analytics deliverables:
- Provide the fact base to influence what products to build and develop forecasts around Product use and business outcomes
- Define key performance indicators for product areas including defining and implementing tracking requirements for new features, building and maintaining automated reporting, and communications related to performance
- Design, analyze, and report on AB tests to understand the impact of new product features and to make launch recommendations
- Visualize and communicate insights clearly across functions and levels of the organization highlighting the “so-whats?” of the analyses
- Proactively identify opportunities within and beyond product-related areas through analysis of users behavior and collaboration with cross-functional groups including User Research, Product, Marketing and Engineering teams
You will work closely with the different data team departments to ensure that the right synergies are developed on data initiatives and to guarantee a one voice value proposition of the Team towards the rest of TheFork organization.
You will play a key role in the development of TheFork AB-testing framework (methodologies, organization & process, tools) with the ambition to lead it ahead of market standards
Who You Are
- You have 10+ years of experience in the Analytics domain, with 3-5+ in a Product-related area
- You have a deep knowledge of the different tracking Product frameworks and methodologies (both internally powered and of-the-shelf – Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, Amplitude, ContentSquare,…) and you are able to provide recommendations on methodologies, solutions etc…
- You already actively participate to develop / implement those tools ; especially Google Analytics.
- You demonstrate proactive, solution-oriented leadership - you are always ahead of what's coming next, you solve problems in and outside of your core area
- Ideally, your Product-related experience has been acquired in the Product organization of a Product Centric scale-up company.
- Your soft skills are a key personal asset to develop partnership interactions with other departments
- You have been exposed to Marketing-related tracking & analytics issues (attribution model, link between tracking solutions & paid acquisition tools,…) and to associated tools (Appflyer,…)
- You are connected and you know how the landscape of Market Solutions is evolving
- You have 3 to 5 years of experience in managing data / web-analysts team
- A consulting background will be appreciated
- You speak English and French
What do we offer?
Being part of hyper growth digital player, headquartered in Paris, with strong international presence and with a winning company culture - balance long-term perspective with accountability, leverage learning & innovation, increase internal cohesion, build a caring environment