BI Factory Manager @ TheFork
LaFourchette, part of the TripAdvisor group, is a pure player company and the European leader of online booking for restaurants. We are an innovative and fast-growing company building a unique community of members to transform the way people dine out! LaFourchette’s goal is to become the #1 app for online restaurant booking in the world.
Why join us?
You are passionate about data and comfortable in an international and agile environment? You're ready for the challenge of a SaaS service for several thousand customers and B2C interfaces for millions of users? Are you ready to invest in a company whose entire service is subject to heavy use and is present in close to 20 countries, to accompany its rapid growth? You want to secure services that power the leader of online restaurant booking?
You will join a dynamic and agile team in a quickly changing environment. You will be involved in an international organization that empowers its employees, cares about their career and values sharing.
As the head of TheFork BI Factory, you will help the company leverage its data asset to make the right business decisions thanks to modern and cutting-edge business intelligence solutions.
You will report to the Chief Data Officer and be part of a team of ~20 people, regrouping (as projected as of Today):
- “Data Asset” departments, including Data Engineering team and Data Management team
- “Data activation” departments,including a Data Insights team, a Product Analytics Team, a BI factory and a Data Science team
As the manager of TheFork BI Factory, you will develop, coach and support a team of BI experts which role will be to:
- Design and develop industrialized BI solutions(KPIs, dashboards, dataviz,…) aiming to support Business teams in the monitoring of their performance and goals achievement
- Develop support approaches(communication, tooling, training, etc.) towards data & business teams to ensure progressive acceleration of the organization towards an easier and more systematic usage of KPIs & reports in their day-to-day activities
- Play a temple keeper role to ensure that TheFork BI ecosystem develops in an optimal way (overall KPIs & dashboards consistency, development of best practices and synergies, etc.)
- Play a watch role(tools, frameworks & methodologies,…) to ensure that TheFork captures the state-of-the art BI opportunities in order to foster innovation and business autonomy
You will have a key transversal role as you will Partner with various functional teams: your team can interface directly with leadership and business leads across the organization
You will also be the owner of the BI Factory roadmap : develop and prioritize pipeline of BI projects, establish project timelines, and ensure progressis on track
You will be continuous-improvement-oriented:
- You will identify areas of improvement to make existing reporting process more efficient
- You will work with data and business team leads to identify bottlenecks, possible solutions, and determine resource requirements
You will bring to TheFork your knowledge of the State-of-the-art for BI development (methodology, tooling,…)
Who you are
- You have at least 8/10 years of experience in the Business Intelligence domain
- You demonstrate proactive, solution-oriented leadership - you are always ahead of what's coming next, you solve problems in and outside of your core area
- Your soft skills are a key personal asset to develop partnership interactions with other departments
- You have a wide knowledge of BI approaches (ETL, data warehousing, Reporting/ Data Vizualisation) and you especially master best-in-class approach related to dataviz
- Knowledge of Tableau Software environment
- You are connected and you know how the landscape of Market Solutions is evolving
- You have 3 to 5 years of experience in team management
- You are familiar with agile methodologies and you are able to manage it
- A consulting background will be appreciated
- You speak English and French
What do we offer?
Being part of hyper growth digital player, headquartered in Paris, with strong international presence and with a winning company culture - balance long-term perspective with accountability, leverage learning & innovation, increase internal cohesion, build a caring environment