TheFork, a TripAdvisor® Company is the leading online restaurants reservation platform in Europe, Australia and Latin America, with a network of more than 60,000 restaurants worldwide and more than 21 million monthly visits. The platform operates as "LaFourchette" in France and Switzerland, as "ElTenedor" in Spain, as “TheFork" in Italy, The Netherlands, Belgium, Portugal, Brazil, Sweden, Australia and Denmark and as “Restorando” in other Latin America countries. It also operates in English as "TheFork.com“,
TheFork connects restaurants and diners. Through TheFork (website and application), as well as through TripAdvisor, users can easily select a restaurant according to preference criteria (such as the localisation, type of cuisine, restaurant type and average price), consult user reviews, check real-time availability and instantly book online. From the restaurants side, TheFork provides them with a software solution, TheFork Manager, that enables restaurants to optimize reservations management, streamline operations and ultimately improve service and revenues, following Yield Management principles of price variability depending on time, practices which are used successfully in the travel and hotel industries.
What you will do:
Into the Central B2B Marketing Team, the main goals of the position is to retain restaurants and favour up-selling and cross-selling.
The CRM Project Manager will be the owner of the communication planning to restaurant partners over our 18 countries. From the planning to the sending passing by messaging, design, segmentation of the database, adaptation and validation with countries.
Main Goals and KPI:
- Identify business opportunities for Account Managers
- Increase CTR
- Enhance partner restaurants satisfaction (NPS)
- Increase the usage of the software
- Reduce churn of restaurants
- Be the business side owner of the CRM database and the Marketing Automation tool along time. Be the specialist of the tool and ensure best possible deliverability of message.
- Define the communication planning for our partner restaurants according to business opportunities, product launches, cross-selling, periodic industry events, partnerships, available content, ad hoc communication, etc
- Coordinate the communication plan and adaptation with the 11 keys contacts in each country
- Create global emailing campaigns and support local emailing initiatives (define goals, KPIs, message, segmentation, countries adaptation, validation and send)
- Support Account Manager by providing them reports about the emailing sent and the interaction of their portfolio into Salesforce
- Challenge the actual process or set-up and suggest improvements
- Create reports and analyse results of CRM activities
Who you are:
- Graduated from a business school (master's degree)
- 3-4 years of experience in a similar position
- Good writing and speaking skills
- Fluent in English and French (Knowledge of other European languages is a plus - notably Spanish, Italian, Dutch)
- Knowledgeable about Pardot or other emailing solution and Salesforce
- Self-starter, ability to work in an autonomous manner.
- Data driven decision maker
- Team-player with strong interpersonal skills.
What are we offering?
- Cool and cosy offices located in the heart of Paris (9e).
- Fresh fruits delivered everyday.
- Ping-pong, "babyfoot", video games, board games, free massage, afterworks, theatre courses, global seminar....everything that makes your job cooler than your friends'.
If you are ready to join our fast paced company, apply below! Our team will review your application within the following 3 weeks. If your profile and experience fit our requirements, we will send you/invite you to a first phone interview.