TheFork, a TripAdvisor® Company is the leading online restaurants reservation platform in Europe, Australia and Latin America, with a network of more than 67,000 restaurants worldwide and more than 30,5 million monthly visits. The platform operates as "LaFourchette" in France and Switzerland, as "ElTenedor" in Spain, as “TheFork" in Italy, The Netherlands, Belgium, Portugal, Sweden, Denmark, Australia, Argentina, Brasil, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Peru and Uruguay. It also operates in English as "TheFork.com“.
TheFork connects restaurants and diners. Through TheFork (website and application), as well as through TripAdvisor, users can easily select a restaurant according to preference criteria (such as the localisation, type of cuisine, restaurant type and average price), consult user reviews, check real-time availability and instantly book online. From the restaurants side, TheFork provides them with a software solution, TheFork Manager, that enables restaurants to optimize reservations management, streamline operations and ultimately improve service and revenues, following Yield Management principles of price variability depending on time, practices which are used successfully in the travel and hotel industries.
Under the direction of the Area Manager and the Line Manager, your mission will be as a Customer Care & Cash collector Specialist, to give technical support and guidance to both restaurant owners & b2c customers & recover bad debts on a portfolio for Danish market.
What you will do
To complete your mission you will need to perform the following functions:
- Handle incoming requests via phone, email and chat.
- Give technical support related to TheFork Management software that the restaurants use and the end-user software, which can be either the webpage or mobile application.
- Make friendly reminders on customer invoices for restaurants and make recovery call
- Making outbound collection calls to debtors
- Negotiating payment by credit card, direct debit, transfer
- Establish repayment schedules, accounting statements
- Up-dating clients bank information
- Realized credit notes and invoices
- Customer account Lettering
- Customer Refund by transfer
- Manual Credit notes
- Preparing & sending claims letters campaigns
- Sending files to recovery agencies after putting them in Not Bookable
- Preparing and sending in the event productions for Bankruptcies
- Monitoring, interaction and coordination of collection agency
- Switching to bad debt customer transition provisions and reversals of provisions
- Full Tracking bad debt customers with general accounting
- With rotational shifts, you will help cover Monday-Saturday 9h-19h
Who you are
- Minimum one-year proven experience as a Customer Service Representative and/or Cash collector agent.
- Danish as native language and very fluent level of English, other language is a plus.
- Enjoy a multitasking environment
- Be open-minded and have a human-to-human relationship with your customers and colleagues.
- A good speech, be at ease on the phone and strong interpersonal skills are essential for the operational part of this job. You know how to manage empathy and rigorous recovery.
- You continuously care about your customer needs, trying to make their experience unique and satisfactory.
- Working knowledge of MS office (excel, word)
- We like organized, dynamic person with high level of communication skills
What can we Offer:
- Ticket Restaurant
- International working environment
- Dining and leisure area + terrace
- Team building activites
- Coffee points with breakfast, snacks and weekly delivery of fresh fruit.
- Attractive salary & incentives