Restorando, the leader of the Diner Marketplace in LATAM, was recently acquired by TheFork, part of TripAdvisor Media Group since May 2014. TheFork is the leading European and LATAM restaurant booking platform with presence in 18 markets, more than 60,000 restaurants and 21 millions visits per month. Our vision is to become the #1 restaurant app for diners.
We are looking for passionate, data driven, user oriented and humble colleagues, ready to change an industry and join our team in Buenos Aires. He/she will be instrumental in helping us redefine the dining out experience in Latam.
We believe Design has the responsibility of defining the layer of interaction between our clients and our products. This goes beyond the aesthetic, incorporating usability, perception and most importantly, human behavior. We rely heavily on experimentation, challenging our hypotheses with user tests, brainstorming sessions, user journey maps, patterns research, design sprints, polls, etc… Anything we can do to observe our customers interacting and we always measure the impact of our work in order to learn from it and advance our understanding of our customers and the marketplace
The Restorando Design team loves tough challenges and to solve them through teamwork. Our goal is to build an amazing product that changes people's experiences when Dining out!
If this sounds appealing to you, then maybe you can be a member of our Team and have a chance to make an enormous impact in a rapidly growing Tech Startup.
- Participate in the definition of projects with Product Owners and with Stakeholders from the very beginning
- Research and Learn in order to understand the problem
- Validate the idea with qualitative and quantitative data (polls, users testing, journey maps, metrics, etc.) in order to have the most chances of succes
- Build and validate with the team the solutions you came up with
- Validate different hypotheses by testing multiple prototypes.
- Define the user flow and interface of the project, end to end
- Functional and visual specifications of the design, follow the brand guidelines. Receive and give feedback.
- Launch using AB Tests, and continuously follow up the status and results after being launched.
- At least 6 years experience designing for web OR native apps.
- Knowledge of native apps patterns and guidelines.
- Experience designing modern and simple interfaces.
- Curiosity for learning and implementing new trends, including UI and UX methods.
- Proficient English level
- Experience using Sketch, Abstract and Invision
- Basic communication skills. Self critique and be open to dialog. Give and receive feedback.
- Be passionate about what you do. Be responsible and committed to your job.
Nice to have
- Experience validating designs with qualitative and quantitative data (polls, users testing, journey maps, metrics, etc.)
- Experience working in a growing environment
- Be creative, enjoy illustrate :)
- Ping Pong skills :)
- Chance to make an enormous impact in a rapidly growing Tech Company
- TripAdvisor stocks
- 3 weeks vacations
- OSDE Medical Coverage
- Flexible office hours
- 15% discount on Viator (offers tickets for tours and activities)
- Wellness / Fitness reimbursement + Gym Discounts
- Udemy for Business (Full access to the E-learning Platform)
- Hertz's Gold Plus Reward membership
- Office Food (coffee, milk, cookies, cereal, etc)
- Happy fridays on the office
- Fun times: Team buildings and Day out to have fun with your team