Who We Are
The Farmer’s Dog is the fastest growing pet health service company in the US, and was born from a mission to change the landscape of pet health, providing dogs and their humans with honest, smart, and simple care – a fresh proposition in an industry riddled with manipulative and misleading marketing. We’re starting by radically improving the $100 billion pet food market, replacing bulk bags of highly-processed pellets with a personalized subscription service that sends healthy, freshly-made dog food, balanced by top veterinary nutritionists, directly to customers’ doors. Our ultimate goal is to create innovative, honest, and delightful experiences across all aspects of pet care, and we believe our direct-to-consumer business model, holistic approach to growth, and dynamic and forward-thinking culture uniquely position us to shepherd this backwards industry into the future.
To date, The Farmer’s Dog has delivered hundreds of millions of meals nationwide and raised over $150M in funding to help us build a company as healthy as the dogs who are eating those meals. Join us as we continue to develop ways of bringing peace of mind to our customers, health to their companions, and much-needed change to the way people feed and care for their pets.
Where You'll Come In
The Senior Real-Time Analyst will be responsible for real-time and intraday management of resources to ensure the appropriate number of agents are scheduled and in their seats at the right times to answer forecasted volume of incoming contacts while maintaining service level objectives, and providing key analysis to stakeholders on the performance of the business every day.
How You'll Make An Impact
- Monitor real-time data, manage the intra-day volume, daily attendance, and adherence.
- Coordinate appropriate staffing allocation and availability to ensure optimal staffing levels.
- Run and analyze data to make recommendations for adjusting staffing to meet departmental productivity and profitability goals.
- Code daily exceptions requests, update schedules and respond to escalated issues and ad-hoc requests.
- Provide support to users of systems and processes.
- Ensure that all reporting is reliable and accurate.
- Assist with the integration, implementation, and automation of new call center technologies.
- Conduct regular audits to ensure accuracy and completeness.
We're Excited About You Because
- You have a minimum of 2 years of experience in a multi-channel call center environment.
- You have a minimum of 1 year of Experience with Workforce Management software and/or experience with forecasting/scheduling software.
- You have experience crafting spreadsheets with intermediate formula application and database software (e.g. Excel, Microsoft Word, Google Sheets).
A Few of Our Best Benefits
- Dog-friendly office located in Fort Lauderdale (upon return-to-office!)
- Market-competitive compensation and equity packages
- Comprehensive Healthcare, Dental, and Vision
- 12 week paid parental leave
- Competitive 401k plan with company match
- Flexible PTO and WFH policy
- Discounted fresh food for your pup
- Your pet interrupting video calls (and in-person meetings) is now a feature, not a bug