Where You'll Come In
The Acquisition Associate, Paid Social will be responsible for supporting the Senior Acquisition Manager, Prospecting in owning and scaling TFD’s core prospecting channels (across social, display, native, and OTT/CTV). This person will be responsible for campaign/ad building, vendor management, performance analysis, and driving new customer growth and retention. A successful Acquisition Associate, Paid Social will have strong data-based decision making skills that they can combine with their channel expertise.
You’ll collaborate with teams across the business (especially Brand, Creative, and Engineering) to strategize innovative ways to scale and test on our existing platforms, while also vetting and researching new paid channel opportunities. Upon your start, you will be expected to assist with campaign creation and performance analysis for knowledge sharing. You’ll also be expected to work closely with our current platform reps in strategizing ways to efficiently scale our smaller channels.
How You'll Make An Impact
- Lead and manage end-to-end paid social campaign set up and daily optimizations
- Partner with teams across the business to ensure timely launches of new campaigns and brand alignment
- Use your analytical skills to deep dive into daily, weekly, and monthly performance and provide reports/analysis for cross functional knowledge sharing
- Manage relationships with channel reps and set them up for success, including check ins, supplying them with proper assets, and keeping them up to date on new launches and campaigns
- Assist with budget pacing and higher level strategy across channels
- Create creative briefs to present to the brand + creative team to ensure a regular cadence of asset testing across channels
We're Excited About You Because
- You have 1+ years of direct digital marketing experience (subscription or DTC experience a big plus)
- You have paid social and/or display/native performance marketing experience, either client-side or at a digital agency (experience with Facebook Ads Manager strongly preferred)
- Experience with additional platforms such as Google Ads, TikTok, and Pinterest a plus
- You are proficient in Microsoft Excel and have experience with either Google Analytics or Looker
- You have experience running A/B tests
- You have a strong analytical mentality and problem-solving skills
- You have a deep understanding of marketing KPIs (CPA, CVR, CTR, etc)
- You enjoy autonomy to test new and innovative ideas to help scale our programmatic channels
- You have a passion for performance marketing, staying on top of the changing ecosystem including advertising channels, technologies, and new creative formats
- You have a collaborative attitude and the ability to thrive in a team environment
We support our team members with the flexibility to thrive, professionally and personally. Currently all hybrid team members are asked to be in the office for 2 Gathering Days a week to continue to build a collaborative, lively, and invested environment - a unique in-person culture we are proud of. Gathering Days are Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday, however the office will be open and available for all Monday through Friday. This hybrid policy can be subject to change at company discretion.
A Few of Our Best Benefits
- Market-competitive compensation and equity packages
- Comprehensive Healthcare, Dental, and Vision
- 12 week paid parental leave
- Competitive 401k plan with company match
- Flexible PTO and WFH policy
- Relocation Assistance
- Discounted fresh food for your pup
- Your pet interrupting video calls (and in-person meetings) is now a feature, not a bug
We commit to building a competitive compensation package and company environment for all individuals to thrive. We believe in competitive base compensation rooted in location specific market data and performance along with equity ownership in the company that allows every team member to build their personal wealth as the company grows, just as much as we believe in fostering a culture that supports our team members personally, professionally, and holistically.
For this role the anticipated hiring base compensation range is $65,000 - 72,000 USD Annual and the compensation offered will include a robust market competitive package of base and equity. In addition to your base compensation offer you will also receive equity ownership in the company. More information about the value of this equity will be shared at the time of offer. This range is representative of NYC Market Data if you are applying to this role outside of the NYC area the range may change.