Who We Are
The Farmer’s Dog was created to radically improve the $90 billion global pet food industry — starting with a subscription service that sends freshly-made food directly to customers’ doors. Long term, our aim is to simplify every part of pet care, bettering the lives of the animals who make our lives better. We recently raised our Series B and are backed by early investors of Warby Parker, Dollar Shave Club, Sweetgreen, and Glossier.
Join The Farmer’s Dog team as we continue to figure out ways of bringing peace of mind to customers, health to their companions, and much-needed change to the way people feed and care for their pets.
Where You'll Come In
The Farmer’s Dog is on a mission to help channel the unconditional love we all have for our pets into uncomplicated care. Central to that mission is our customer experience team. As the beating heart of our brand experience and every customer interaction, they relentlessly seek out ways to better understand, and act upon, the needs and feedback from our current and prospective customers (and all the dog people in between).
As a Manager of Customer Experience, you'll manage processes used to organize, track, and oversee our CX workforce and systems. You'll support the Head of CX and coordinate with CX Leadership on staffing and channel management as it pertains to the 4-6 CX Team Leads and 40-60 CX Associates you'll be overseeing.
How You'll Make An Impact
- Provide leadership in Nashville to drive a culture that focuses on employee engagement and customer happiness to ultimately achieve an exceptional experience that will drive a healthy business and life-long customer retention
- Directly manage and coach 4-6 Team Leads who oversee the front lines of the Customer Experience department; Equip Team Leads with the tools they need to be successful coaches for their associates
- Lead staffing strategy to maintain coverage, service levels and employee satisfaction; Oversee the team’s staffing schedule, payroll, time off, and overtime
- Responsibility of monthly/seasonal staffing levels analysis; establishment of ideal associate weekly schedules, and working with existing leadership on the right in-shift resource allocation across channels;
- Align with CX Leadership to stay ahead of business growth to ensure we are positioned for success; Oversee team performance and productivity, and own the hiring and firing process
- Partner with the CX L&D Manager to drive overall CX employee satisfaction strategy by thinking critically about the needs of our CX staff
We're Excited About You Because
- 7+ years of customer-facing experience
- 3+ years of management experience
- Experience with BPOs and/or hourly/non-exempt workforce
- A strong background in synthesizing & analyzing data
- Process-oriented, knowing how to define goals & measure success
- Familiarity with Kustomer or similar platforms, a plus
- Experience using a workforce management platform, a plus
- Brand new dog-friendly office in Nashville
- Comprehensive Healthcare, Dental, and Vision
- Flexible PTO and WFH policy
- Generous parental leave program
- Discounted fresh food for your pup
- Strict daily belly rub quota