WHO WE ARE
The Farmer’s Dog was created to radically improve the $90 billion global pet food industry — starting with a subscription service that sends freshly-made food directly to customers’ doors. Long term, our aim is to simplify every part of pet care, bettering the lives of the animals who make our lives better. We recently raised our Series B and are backed by early investors of Warby Parker, Dollar Shave Club, Sweetgreen, and Glossier.
Join The Farmer’s Dog team as we continue to figure out ways of bringing peace of mind to customers, health to their companions, and much-needed change to the way people feed and care for their pets.
WHAT'S THE ROLE?
Our operations team is at the core of everything we do at The Farmer's Dog. As our Director of Manufacturing, you will oversee vendor relationships, prioritize key initiatives with strategic partners and own the P&L for manufacturing. You will work closely with our Head of Operations and Director of Supply Chain to hold our partners accountable and ensure we continually strive to improve operations.
- Oversee our manufacturing P&L, which has a significant impact on the total business
- Hold partners accountable to timelines and agreed upon SLAs
- Onboard new manufacturers given our internal product roadmap
- Build and manage a team to ensure manufacturer compliance
- 7+ years of experience overseeing strategic relationships, food experience is a plus
- Been apart of a company that experienced high-growth, consumer goods preferred
- A background in project management, specifically in manufacturing
- A problem solver who can develop a plan with limited inputs
- Analytical thinker who can quantitatively determine the success of a project
- Brand new dog-friendly office in Greenwich Village (complete with free-roaming friendly dogs)
- Comprehensive Healthcare, Dental, and Vision
- Flexible PTO and WFH policy
- Discounted fresh food for your pup
- Fresh breakfast, snacks and coffee for the humans
- Strict daily belly rub quota