The Farmer’s Dog is the leading tech-enabled pet health brand on a mission to disrupt the $90b global pet food industry. The company is VC backed by the early investors of Warby Parker, Dollar Shave Club, Sweetgreen, and Glossier.
In a industry with little regulation, constant recalls, and rampant misleading advertising, The Farmer’s Dog brings a fresh perspective that all dog lovers have been waiting for. Utilizing its proprietary technology, The Farmer’s Dog’s first service reimagines pet food by making healthy, fresh food incredibly easy to feed. Vet-developed subscriptions are personalized to each customer, while fresh, human-grade food is pre-portioned for each dog and home-delivered within days of cooking. The service has delivered millions of meals and is quickly revolutionizing the broken pet food industry.
The company was launched after Brett’s battle to cure his dog’s stomach issues illustrated how processed and un-healthy even “organic” and “natural” pet food truly was. After testing every pet food on the market without success, Brett resorted to a fresh, home-cooked diet at his vet’s recommendation. The results were staggering — Jada was cured. Once he realized how powerful and healthy fresh food can be, he teamed up with Jonathan to develop a fresh alternative to pet food and created the product they wished existed for their own dogs (and dogs everywhere).
Join The Farmer’s Dog team on its mission to bring peace of mind to customers, health to their companions, and fundamentally change the way people think about caring for their pets.
Only “dream job” applicants, please. #mustlovedogs
- Provide world-class support to our CEO
- Manage communications and scheduling, calendar management, travel coordination, expense report management
- Serve as our first line of HR in helping onboard new employees (HR experience a plus)
- Interface with the executive team to schedule and execute on team initiatives including lunches, off-sites, and holiday parties
- Ensure adherence to travel and expense policies
- Help build out office policies and best practices as we scale the team
- Pleasant human
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years experience in an administrative support role
- Obsessive organizational skills and attention to detail
- Exceptional writing and communication skills
- Mastery of the Google Suite and calendaring functions
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities at once
- Love people, and prefer dogs to other species.
Health, dental, avocado toast, puppies