EVERY™, based in Daly City, is a leading VC-backed food tech ingredient company using precision fermentation to create animal proteins without the animal for the global food and beverage industry. Originally founded as Clara Foods in 2014, EVERY™ rebranded in 2021 to better convey its vision to bring animal-free proteins to everyone, everywhere. EVERY™ is a team of passionate change makers who are reimagining the factory farm model with a kinder, more sustainable alternative. Leveraging precision fermentation to produce hyper-functional and one-to-one replacement proteins from microorganisms, EVERY™ is on a mission to decouple the world’s proteins from the animals that make them.
We are a passionate, determined, (and fun!) team with a vital objective, and we're on the lookout for like-minded people to join our mission. Sound like you?
About the Role:
You will partner closely with our Executive team and key company leaders, leveraging your experience in manufacturing deals, partnerships, Joint Development Agreements (JDAs), and Joint Ventures (JVs). Your primary responsibility will be in identifying, structuring, and closing complex manufacturing and corporate development deals to set the strategic direction for the company.
- Directly handle the negotiation, structuring, and finalization of manufacturing deals, corporate partnerships, JDAs, JVs, licensing agreements, and other strategic initiatives.
- Take a leading role in the strategic planning, identification, and formation of partnerships and joint ventures within the manufacturing industry to ensure long-term company value.
- Develop and maintain a robust pipeline of potential manufacturing partnership opportunities, ensuring the company is at the forefront of market trends and opportunities.
- Leverage your extensive experience and contacts in the manufacturing sector to source opportunities and form strategic alliances.
What you bring:
- Proven track record in structuring and negotiating complex manufacturing deals, partnerships, JDAs, and JVs.
- More than 8 years of work experience in strategic partnerships, business development, corporate development, venture capital/private equity, or investment banking in capital-intensive industries, with a preference for manufacturing. Experience in liaising with manufacturing companies, venture capital/private equity investors, investment banks, and strategy consulting firms.
- Excellent valuation/analytical skills with the ability to creatively solve problems and a strong business acumen within the manufacturing sector.
You are someone who embodies the following:
- A deal-maker with an established network and experience within the manufacturing sector.
- Adept at leveraging your manufacturing industry knowledge and contacts to forge successful partnerships and agreements.
Why you’ll love it here:
- Comprehensive benefits: 100% medical, dental, and vision coverage, 401k matching, and stock options
- Tasty perks: Weekly catered lunches
- Customizable options: FSA, HSA, Commuter, Pet Care, and additional life insurance
- Work-life harmony: Flexible PTO and 10+ paid company holidays per year
- Onsite conveniences: Free parking and unlimited gym access
- Energizing refreshments: Unlimited sparkling water, granola bars, snacks, local coffee, and tea
- Exciting socials: happy hours and quarterly company outings
- Open communication: Monthly all-hands meetings and direct access to CEO and leadership
- Ideal location: Close to Daly City BART
Pay Range: $250,329 - $280,000
At EVERY™ pay ranges are subject to change and assigned to a job based on the location-specific market median of similar jobs according to 3rd party salary benchmark surveys. Individual pay within that range can vary for several reasons including skills/capabilities, experience, and available budget.
Dedication to Diversity
EVERY is dedicated to building a diverse and inclusive work environment. We want our workplace to enable productivity and meaningful work for individuals from all backgrounds, experiences, and lifestyles, allowing all employees to feel comfortable being their true, authentic selves at work.
Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required. We are not able to sponsor individuals for employment visas for this job. In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.
Proof of full COVID-19 vaccination is a condition of employment, subject to accommodation as required by law. CDC defines fully vaccinated as: 2 weeks after your second dose in a 2-dose series, such as the Pfzier or Moderna vaccines, or 2 weeks after a single-dose vaccine, such as Johnson & Johnson's Janssen vaccine.