EVERY™, based in South San Francisco, is a leading VC-backed food tech ingredient company using precision fermentation to create animal proteins without the animal for the global food and beverage industry. Originally founded as Clara Foods in 2014, EVERY™ rebranded in 2021 to better convey its vision to bring animal-free proteins to everyone, everywhere. EVERY™ is a team of passionate change makers who are reimagining the factory farm model with a kinder, more sustainable alternative. Leveraging precision fermentation to produce hyper-functional and one-to-one replacement proteins from microorganisms, EVERY™ is on a mission to decouple the world’s proteins from the animals that make them.
We are a passionate, determined, (and fun!) team with a vital objective, and we're on the lookout for like-minded people to join our mission. Sound like you?
- Responsible for managing project timelines, budgets, and resources to ensure the successful delivery of projects while coordinating with cross-functional teams to ensure project objectives are met
- Deep knowledge and proficiency in program management tools and templates for setting up programs or matrixes
- Develop and maintain project plans and schedules
- Communicate project status, issues, and risks to stakeholders, including senior management, department leaders, or external partners
- Driving decision
- Identify and manage project dependencies and critical path
- Drive project teams to achieve objectives and deliverables
- Facilitate decision-making and resolve conflicts within the project or program team
- Manage project scope, change requests, and ensure project deliverables meet quality standards
- Bachelor's or Master's degree
- Minimum of 5 years of experience as a program or project manager, with experience managing complex, cross-functional projects
- Experience in technology and/or biotechnology industry
- Highly organized with strong leadership and project management skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
Nice-to-have (but not required)
- PMP or other relevant project management certification is a plus
What EVERY™ offers for Full-Time Positions:
- Generous benefits package; 100% medical, dental, and vision employee coverage, 401k matching, and stock
- Optional benefits; FSA, HSA, Pet Care, and additional life insurance
- Flexible PTO and 14 paid company holidays per year
- Parental Leave: 10 weeks of parental leave and 6 weeks of childbirth leave
- Free parking, unlimited gym access, lounge, mini-golf patio, yoga and fitness classes onsite
- Unlimited supply of sparkling water, granola bars, snacks, local coffee and tea
- Weekly virtual happy hours & lunches
- Monthly all-hands meetings and 1:1 with CEO and leadership
- Close to South San Francisco BART and CalTrain stations, including free shuttle service
Pay Range: $105,562 - $125,059
At EVERY™ pay ranges are subject to change and assigned to a job based on the location specific market median of similar jobs according to 3rd party salary benchmark surveys. Individual pay within that range can vary for several reasons including skills/capabilities, experience, and available budget.
EVERY™ is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required. We are not able to sponsor individuals for employment visas for this job. In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.
Proof of full COVID-19 vaccination is a condition of employment, subject to accommodation as required by law. CDC defines fully vaccinated as: 2 weeks after your second dose in a 2-dose series, such as the Pfzier or Moderna vaccines, or 2 weeks after a single-dose vaccine, such as Johnson & Johnson's Janssen vaccine.