EVERY™, based in South San Francisco, is a leading VC-backed food tech ingredient company using precision fermentation to create animal proteins without the animal for the global food and beverage industry. Originally founded as Clara Foods in 2014, EVERY™ rebranded in 2021 to better convey its vision to bring animal-free proteins to everyone, everywhere. EVERY™ is a team of passionate change makers who are reimagining the factory farm model with a kinder, more sustainable alternative. Leveraging precision fermentation to produce hyper-functional and one-to-one replacement proteins from microorganisms, EVERY™ is on a mission to decouple the world’s proteins from the animals that make them.
We are a passionate, determined, (and fun!) team with a vital objective, and we're on the lookout for like-minded people to join our mission. Sound like you?
EVERY’s growing Operations Team is looking for a Logistics Analyst to coordinate and analyze the logistical functions of our supply chain. The person in this role will be a key player on our team responsible for the safe and timely movement of freight to our customer. The Logistics Analyst will support the flow of information, goods, and services required to produce and distribute our products. This includes procurement and transportation of the raw materials to the warehousing and transportation to the end user. The Logistics Analyst will have a complex understanding of every resource that goes into producing our products, from the point of origin to the final destination. This is a good opportunity for someone early in their career to grow in the logistics and supply chain field. This role reports to the Logistics Manager.
- Analyze and resolve problems/discrepancies for freight invoices
- Track and reconcile inventory on a monthly basis; identify and resolve any discrepancies; suggest process improvements and time-saving measures
- Coordinate and manage “White Glove” shipments to company investors, potential customers, and other VIPs
- Work with FedEx, DHL, UPS, and other couriers to identify and resolve issues, and track missing parcels
- Manage domestic shipments; work with the EVERY Commercial Team and our customers to ensure product arrives in a timely manner and with all necessary documentation
- Track damages to freight; work with our freight forwarder to file insurance claims as needed
- Assist with internal allotment of finished product
- Use quantitative methods to identify cost-saving opportunities, or other inefficiencies in our supply chain; develop strategies to address these inefficiencies
- Evaluate vendor, manufacturer, and transporter operations; develop and track KPIs for vendors
- Monitor industry standards and best practices to identify developments in logistics planning or execution, and their applicability to our processes
- Support the import logistics process, Incoterms, and related customs entry process
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1 – 3 years of experience in a logistics, operations, or business analysis role
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Advanced proficiency in Excel and Google Sheets
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; presents findings and recommendations clearly and succinctly
Nice-to-have (but not required)
- Project and/or program management experience
- Experience working with contract manufacturers, 3PLs, freight forwarders, suppliers, and/or other entities throughout the supply chain
- Basic understanding of packaging and labeling requirements; experience with food products/consumables preferred
- Experience working in SAP, NetSuite, Odoo, ProcessPro, and/or other ERP(s)
- Experience with shipping food and consumable products
- Experience working in a Warehouse Management System
- Familiarity with the US import / export process
This position is based in our South San Francisco, CA location - there is no relocation assistance offered at this time.
What EVERY™ can Offer for Full-Time Positions:
- Generous benefits package; 100% medical, dental, and vision employee coverage, 401k matching, and stock
- Optional benefits; FSA, HSA, Commuter, Pet Care, and additional life insurance
- Flexible PTO and 14 paid company holidays per year
- Parental Leave: 10 weeks of parental leave and 6 weeks of childbirth leave
- Free parking, unlimited gym access, lounge, mini-golf patio, yoga and fitness classes onsite
- Unlimited supply of sparkling water, granola bars, snacks, local coffee and tea
- Weekly virtual happy hours & lunches
- Monthly all-hands meetings and 1:1 with CEO and leadership
- Close to South San Francisco BART and CalTrain stations, including free shuttle service
EVERY™ is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required. We are not able to sponsor individuals for employment visas for this job. In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.